Cute Credit card holder?

1. Can anyone give any suggestions on cute credit card holders. I was thinking of getting the Marc by Marc Jacobs one that Megs posted last week..but it sold out! :sad2: I am seriously considering the Louis Vuitton if nothing else. When I carry my clutches or akward shaped saddle bag from Dior I end up just putting my credit cards and ID directly int he bag, because my wallet is too long or thick for it. Any suggestions would be lovely! :biggrin:

2. J Crew has something called their "magic wallet" that's perfect for holding cc and some bills. It comes in different colors of leather. I have this metal case that I got from a luggage store--it was inspired by a cigarette holder. It's really nice and has two sides where you put your cards in. It works really well and looks nice. I think there are a number of other companies that make small cc wallets...

3. kate spade and coach has some card holders too.

4. Nordstrom's has an ABAS CC holder with snaps and a place for bills. Very slim - holds 8-10 cards. Trying to send you a photo but having no luck. It's in the handbag dept. I love mine.It's $38.00 and comes in a variety of colors - go to the Nordstrom website and search cc holders in bags & accessories - It comes up. I got the jpg!! look at second post - I have no idea how I did that !!! I am sure this is what you are looking for.

5. Thanks girls! You helped me do my research :smile:...After reading one of the posts, the price on Louis Vuitton is going up at end of february..so I better make up my mind quickly.

6. CC holder.jpg Abas cc holder

7. SuzyZ thank you! that looks good, i will check it out...

8. Jap, forgot to mention there are 2 sides to the holder, the jpg shows only one.

9. Do you have a ludlow? I use that when I'm only taking cc or any type of card. It holds about 3 and it fits it in any bag. Pretty small, but useful. It also has a part for coins. It's not expensive, either.

10. I have this little cutie :biggrin: It holds lot of cards.

cutie1.JPG cutie2.JPG
  11. Actually I was looking at the ludlow..that is reeaaallly tempting but I love speedystephs too!! which one is that?

12. wow, that really isn't a bad price, i expected it to be more expensive. hmmm...i've been looking for a tiny wallet for small bags...i don't have any multicolore...

noooo i must stop!

13. Purselova I really like that...ohhhhh, i am gonna do some shoppin now ;)..Thank you for your help!!

14. You're welcome. =) I think, my next wallet will be that or the MC PTI, BUT I must get an MC purse first. LOL =(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice