Customer service issues

TheLuxeBoheme

Feb 25, 2018
Hi everyone, so last week I purchased an in stock padded cassette bag directly from the Bottega Veneta website and the experience has been hell. First of all in checkout it stated that my item would ship expedited but my order still says processing almost a week later. Second I’ve tried reaching out to customer service via phone and have had no luck. I stayed over an hour without anyone connecting with me. So then I attempted to contact them via email and it stated that they would respond within 24 hours but again no one has reached out to me. What’s going on? At this point I’m going to attempt to cancel the order and move on but has anyone else had an experience with this brand like this? It’s been hands down the worst customer service experience I’ve ever had with a luxury brand.

I would cancel the order and call a store to make a purchase directly from there. If they don’t have it in stock, they will locate it for you and mail it.

Hi everyone, so last week I purchased an in stock padded cassette bag directly from the Bottega Veneta website and the experience has been hell. First of all in checkout it stated that my item would ship expedited but my order still says processing almost a week later. Second I’ve tried reaching out to customer service via phone and have had no luck. I stayed over an hour without anyone connecting with me. So then I attempted to contact them via email and it stated that they would respond within 24 hours but again no one has reached out to me. What’s going on? At this point I’m going to attempt to cancel the order and move on but has anyone else had an experience with this brand like this? It’s been hands down the worst customer service experience I’ve ever had with a luxury brand.
@TheLuxeBoheme I agree with @bmk33 - but I wouldn't cancel the order just yet - reach out to your SA at a Bottega Veneta store closest to you (it doesn't matter if it's several hours or more away from you) and work with a human being on this.

Reactions: papertiger