Custom painting canvas Hermes

OnlyModa

O.G.
Apr 28, 2008
I have searched the threads and could not find any posts on the topic here or generally on the web. I would like to custom paint my Hermes Herbag. Has anyone done it in the US and willing to post pictures and referral information?

I've ordered from Dafen Village--it's a part of China known for painting reproductions. I've used them (and they ship easily to the US), but it was always for abstract art that I found on Pinterest but couldn't source the original. So, I'm not sure how they'd do with a photo though I know they advertise that service. They're inexpensive enough that it'd be worth a shot: My 4'0" x 3'6" was only like, $120 and they do allow feedback for modifications. Good luck!

Edit: I feel really silly now since I think the intent was to paint ON your bag; not a painting OF your bag. :biggrin: If this is the case, disregard the above.

Last edited:
One name I remember reading here (as in other members have shared their bags painted by him, he specifically paints Hermes bags) is Max Brownawell (maxpaintsbags)

But Googling just now suggests he has perhaps stopped taking commissions…Good luck in your search!

Last edited:
Uk based but I would suggest this artist:
I'm sure she could ship your bag back to you..She's known over here for customising Hermes and other designer bags and in fact a well known UK auction house even arranged a special invitation visit to her studio to see her in action.
I've seen her work and although custom painted bags are'nt my kind of thing the bags she's painted look incredible!

• Insightful
Reactions: OnlyModa
Uk based but I would suggest this artist:
I'm sure she could ship your bag back to you..She's known over here for customising Hermes and other designer bags and in fact a well known UK auction house even arranged a special invitation visit to her studio to see her in action.
I've seen her work and although custom painted bags are'nt my kind of thing the bags she's painted look incredible!
Her art is very much my style and UK should be easy to ship to and back

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
One name I remember reading here (as in other members have shared their bags painted by him, he specifically paints Hermes bags) is Max Brownawell (maxpaintsbags)

But Googling just now suggests he has perhaps stopped taking commissions…Good luck in your search!
You are always a well of information, thank you

• Thanks
Reactions: momoc