Current price & best place to buy a Celine

I'll be in NY this march and plan to drop by the boutique on madison ave to get my first celine bag. So it's good to know about this, sounds like they have alot in stock! I'm excited now!

Hey good news! The Barney's New York in San Fran just got shipments in. I bought a nano in orange and they have a mid night blue(looks actually like a black) and another orange nano left. They also have an orange micro.

Hello guys, does anyone knows hows the stock in boutique in Milan? I will be there next month and I am still debating over trapeze or mini in some neutral color. Here on TPF there is no topic with Milan shop.. I wonder why? Milan should be fashion capital haha.

Thnx!

I have been to the Milan store and bought a maroon trapeze there last Oct (2012). MOST of the SAs were lovely (I was served by an SA by the name of Daniela, iirc). She was very patient with me as I took a long time before deciding.

However, I did see the SAs telling some other customers that the bags are just for display and not for sale (not sure why though).

Wanna clarify - how much did you guys buy the Trapeze in single color??? There seem to be a big price diff in Italy and Amsterdam??? Wanna know so I can make a decision while here in Ams. Is it the same price for the single color and the tricolor for same materials???
Thanks!!!

Does anybody know of any stores in southern california? I want to surprise my girlfriend for her 21st next month. I prefer the luggage tote in a darker color. Thank you if you have any info.

I'm in California as well, and one of the ways you can get a Celine bag is to order it. I bought a Celine bag from the Celine boutique in New York.

I just call the boutique, ask them to email me the pictures of their current Celine stocks. They sent me tons of images and the SA was very friendly and helpful.

And may I say NO TAX! I bought 2 Celine bags and I saved $400 and instead just paid $25 for shipping ;)
why no tax?