** Cult Status ** Current Stock/Price Update

bellini, there are still people who shop at CS. As JL said, they truly have terrific customer service there - so sweet and helpful, willing to spend time with you and go the extra mile. There are probably people out there who've never heard of TPF and think that their only source of designer bags is CS. Or, they may not be internet-savvy (yes these people exist in AU!!) Also, some like to see and check the bbags in person before. It's always a bit of a risk buying overseas sight unseen. Also, some people may resort to desperate measures if they are buying their HG (Holy Grail) and it's sold out worldwide. I was after one bbag which I couldn't find anywhere else and CS brought it in, so I bought it!

But, I still wouldn't routinely buy from them. It's hard to when I know the prices are so much cheaper elsewhere!

I emailed Cultstatus to see what they currently have in stock and received their stock list. Just thought I'd share it with my fellow BBag lovers.

Brief: Blue Glacier, Sandstone
City: Camel, White, Sienna, Ivory, Black, Mandarin
Courier: Black, Anthracite
Day: Brown, Sapin, Black, Electric Blue, Argento, Ruby, Framboise
Day CGH: SOLD OUT
First: Black, Brown, White, Steel, Framboise, Mandarin
First CRH: White, Black
G.Compagnon: (Silver) Sapphire,(G) Black,
G.Envelope: (Silver) Anthracite
G.Hobo: (Silver) Black; Vert Fonce(Gold)
Giant City: (Silver) Black, (S) Anthracite, (S) Argento
Giant Day: (Gold) Bubblegum, (Silver) Black, (S) Framboise, (S) Anthracite, (S) Charbon
Giant Brief: (Silver) Black, (Gold) Charbon, (G) Saddle, (G) Black
Giant PT: (Silver) Black, (S) Framboise, (S) Charbon
Giant Slim: (Gold) Black
Giant Mid Day: (Silver) Charbon
Giant Money: (Silver) Black, (S) Sapphire, (S) Amethyst
Giant Mini Purse: (Silver) Mandarin, (S) Framboise,
Giant Besace: SOLD OUT
Giant Handle: (Gold) Sapphire, (G) Black
GCH Handle: Marine, Amethyst
Giant Work: (S) Black, (S) Anthracite, (S) Framboise, (Gold) Saddle
Giant Pom: (Gold) Marine
Giant Weekender: Black (Gold) :drool:
Giant Covered: Black
Makeup: White, Sky Blue,Bubblegum
Makeup CRH : Sapphire; Ruby
Messenger: Sold out
Mini Mini Purse: SOLD OUT
Mini Purse: Magenta, Turquoise
Mini Purse CRH: Amethyst
Money: Anthracite
Purse: Brown
Step: Mogano
Twiggy: Camel (FW06), Brown, Ivory, Mandarin
Weekender: Black, Bubblegum
Work: Sky Blue, Magenta, Mandarin, Autumn
Lune: Wine
192904 BCP1N: Black/black
Polo small Tote: Aubergine

I would like to let you know what just happened to me with this store. Since 21 february I was e-mailing with them about a hobo. Two days ago, when I had all the info I e-mailed them saying " I would like to order the bag."
The e-mail tittle was ORDERING Hobo GGH VERt Fonce and I told them the price they could charge and asking if they need a form to fill.
Yesterday they confirm me the price, free shipping, the credit authorization, photo of the card. I e-mailed them all the info with my card scanned, my identity card and the form and they e-mailed me today saying:

Dear

Unfortunately the bag sold yesterday afternoon before your email confirmation. Since we only have one bag we advise that we cannot accept your order and we apologise for any disappoinment.

Please do not hesitate to contact if you have questions.

:cursing::cursing:

I am so disappointed. Please let me know, am I expecting too much from a store? I tought I had ordered the bag and I was waiting the form wich I sent asap.

3 weeks ago a Bal store sold the bag I sent for repair.
I am even more anoyyed because their attitude is like this is normal, like the Bal store.

I just e-mailed them and tell exactly whay I am explaining here:

Confirmation?
Two days ago I sent an e-mail telling you " I would like to order the bag." and the tittle was ORDERING Hobo GGH VERt Fonce and I told you I will e-mail you my credit card details and more.
You sent me the authorization form! and asking for my card scanned and more. I sent it asap and now this. I tought it was on hold for me while I was waiting for the form. I made the order!!
Really, I can't believe it. And you tell me that the bag I ordered is sold as it was normal.
You can't imagine how disappointed I am.

Last edited:
I am so sorry this happened to you.

I've only had good experiences with cultstatus, sorry yours wasn't. It is so disappointing when this happens. I've had a bag sold from under my nose once too and I still think about it, over 1 year later!

I hope you find something to replace the one that got away asap. BTW, I cannot believe Bal sold a bag that was sent to them to repair. That is UNBELIEVABLE. Wow.

I would like to let you know what just happened to me with this store. Since 21 february I was e-mailing with them about a hobo. Two days ago, when I had all the info I e-mailed them saying " I would like to order the bag."
The e-mail tittle was ORDERING Hobo GGH VERt Fonce and I told them the price they could charge and asking if they need a form to fill.
Yesterday they confirm me the price, free shipping, the credit authorization, photo of the card. I e-mailed them all the info with my card scanned, my identity card and the form and they e-mailed me today saying:

Dear

Unfortunately the bag sold yesterday afternoon before your email confirmation. Since we only have one bag we advise that we cannot accept your order and we apologise for any disappoinment.

Please do not hesitate to contact if you have questions.

:cursing::cursing:

I am so disappointed. Please let me know, am I expecting too much from a store? I tought I had ordered the bag and I was waiting the form wich I sent asap.

3 weeks ago a Bal store sold the bag I sent for repair.
I am even more anoyyed because their attitude is like this is normal, like the Bal store.

I just e-mailed them and tell exactly whay I am explaining here:

Confirmation?
Two days ago I sent an e-mail telling you " I would like to order the bag." and the tittle was ORDERING Hobo GGH VERt Fonce and I told you I will e-mail you my credit card details and more.
You sent me the authorization form! and asking for my card scanned and more. I sent it asap and now this. I tought it was on hold for me while I was waiting for the form. I made the order!!
Really, I can't believe it. And you tell me that the bag I ordered is sold as it was normal.
You can't imagine how disappointed I am.

I am so sorry lasmico! you have not had good luck in stores lately! :sad: