CrystalHowlett's collection: Too big, Too small, Just RED

Took some time of this summer (3 million nths off!!!) picked up a few pairs to strauss will update progress in the DIY and here of course. Any new SWC colors that are trending now? I have missed everyone!! It's been a minute.

Crystal.

Hello All,

I have bought a few light additions and a pair that I will be DIY. I will have to add pics later.

Brown leather wedges
Brown leather armadillo's
Gold 85mm had a weird gold piece on the front took that off and will be strassing them. I've had recent spinal surgery so I will have least 90 days of to get strassing mind you, I bought these to FIY a few years ago. Time FLIES!!!

I cheated and bought a pair of Chanel ballerinas flats and a pair of Gucci loafers for work .....

Thanks for stopping by. I will have to post some new pics once my DIY is done. I'm also looking to strass Chanel to match......

Happy Memorial Day and god bless all those you have lost.

Crystal.

IMG_1521763958.166062.jpg

Egoutina Black calf with silver spikes 38. Another pair I have been hunting down for a LONG time!! Finally get to cross them off my list of HG. I was so excited to get them in and the day they came it rained!! And now it’s snowing. So much for spring!