Cruisin' for Bruisin' (my cc) - Don't open if you don't want temptation

beck77, Taka BV actually have the bags already, I saw them yesterday, the fever cervo and the sloane and some tote bags, I actually almost brought the fever cervo back but managed to stay on the banweagon :P, I even took a photo of me and the bag.

I don't understand the Singapore BV policy about launching new products and the customer service standard is really left to be desired.

aaa_1188: The Fever Cervo is nice, right? Despite the shock of color ;) But I'm waiting for Anemone... beck77 and I only saw SLGs. Did you by any chance spot an Anemone bag? And if yes, what bag was it?

It's sad that the BV SIN SA's are not that great. The ones in KL are really nice. They call or SMS me everytime there's something new in-store and keep me in mind when there's an event going on. You'd think Singapore standards would be better... When I was in Taka last week there was this SA named Hannah who was quite helpful and accommodating even though I didn't end up buying anything.

TDL, no anemone bag.... i am as sad as you but thank goodness there is no anemone :P

No worries about SAs, they treated me ok, just that I am miffed that they showed me the bags and not to beck77.

Oh yes, Taka started showing the new bags effective today. Yes, I went back to work today and I "happen" to passed by the boutique. :P

aaa_1188 - yar so weird. they just bring out the SLGs for me to see, maybe coz when the SA ask me, I told him that I am looking for purple. Since Anemone is not here yet, that's why only show me the SLGs.
Anyway, I will be going to town again next fri. I will definitely drop by BV again.
BV Paragon SA say that to you. >"<

TDL - Yes, I am waiting to see Anemone bags.

Oh yes, TDL I love the Fever color.... after seeing the Fever Cervo I quickly retreated back to the comfort of my office desk and msn sngsk and bagged her to talk me out of it, and she did :yes:

But I am happy that this bag did not show up .... with the 15% discount Taka is offering, I may not be able to resist....:P

beck77, you are too nice, I almost made them took out all the new bags to show me...

^ i should go together with you then I think maybe you will have one more bag when you goes back. :P

i was in rush of time too so I did not ask much. LOL. But will definitely spend more time when I go again next week. hahahahahaha

All your pictures are awesome TDL, but this is my favourite - anyone surprised... it looks just like my closet (except that I don't have any of these colours)?!

BV MontComp-1.jpg

And I definitely don't think the Uluru Montaigne is too close to your Eclipse Veneta - the colours are quite different but also the styles are night and day. I hope you can get it in the sale!

Bookermoose - ha ha, no! I was reminded of your Montaigne mountain when I was snapping this photo. Only this one's not a mountain more like a police line-up. ;)They also had Lilac, Ebano, Nero and Elephant (? or some mineral, beige-y color) but I was too shy to round them all up on the counter. Plus I will probably be getting funny stares from the people in the store. I was a customer appreciation event after all.

aaa_1188: That Ebano-Yolk-Anemone combination bag is for S/S 2010 so it will likely only show up in Dec or next year.

I'm heading to Changi tonight... will report if ever I do spot Cruise there.