Cruise 2017 - Race Design Club

I had given up all hope of ever getting the Race Speedy that I've been lusting over since the moment I saw it in the fashion show.

I went to the boutique Friday to look at another bag my SA was holding for me. To my utter shock, she came out carrying my Speedy!!! It had come in that morning. Still can't believe it's mine!!! I'm over the moon in love with it.
View attachment 3575313

Congratulations. [emoji322][emoji324][emoji323]

Congratulations indeed! This whole release was ridiculously underproduced and grossly underestimated in terms of genuine client interest. They made it so exclusive that all the new window displays at the boutiques have the race themed back drop but no hand bags to place in it.

Glad your speedy came in [emoji6]

Reactions: litchi
I had given up all hope of ever getting the Race Speedy that I've been lusting over since the moment I saw it in the fashion show.

I went to the boutique Friday to look at another bag my SA was holding for me. To my utter shock, she came out carrying my Speedy!!! It had come in that morning. Still can't believe it's mine!!! I'm over the moon in love with it.
View attachment 3575313

Congratulations!! So glad you joined the club!

I'm glad to be able to join the club!!!

I did learn last Friday that there were production problems with the blue/fuchsia Speedy and only 35 out of the allotted 55 were sent to the U.S.

I didn't know about the Race themed windows and no bags. What I never understood was why the Speedy was on the website under "Call to Purchase" when there weren't any.

I guess they just had no idea of what a super cool bag they created and how many of us would want it. I also was told that they are making some more, but no idea of how many more, or if any of those will be sent to the States.

It's been a boondoggle!

I'm glad to be able to join the club!!!

I did learn last Friday that there were production problems with the blue/fuchsia Speedy and only 35 out of the allotted 55 were sent to the U.S.

I didn't know about the Race themed windows and no bags. What I never understood was why the Speedy was on the website under "Call to Purchase" when there weren't any.

I guess they just had no idea of what a super cool bag they created and how many of us would want it. I also was told that they are making some more, but no idea of how many more, or if any of those will be sent to the States.

It's been a boondoggle!

The windows would have been beautiful with product to display.IMG_1484597391.149684.jpg

It's fabulous this thread's been placed in the LV Clubhouse. Loved seeing everyone's pop-of-colour Race NFs, Speedys and slgs.:heart: This collection was really just briefly available in boutiques and gone so soon!

I'm re-posting photos I previously shared in different threads throughout our LV sub-forums. Good to find a home here. ;)
View attachment 3589009 View attachment 3589012 View attachment 3589013 View attachment 3589016[/QU
It's fabulous this thread's been placed in the LV Clubhouse. Loved seeing everyone's pop-of-colour Race NFs, Speedys and slgs.:heart: This collection was really just briefly available in boutiques and gone so soon!

I'm re-posting photos I previously shared in different threads throughout our LV sub-forums. Good to find a home here. ;)
View attachment 3589009 View attachment 3589012 View attachment 3589013 View attachment 3589016

Congratulations, this is such a fun collection.
KimMN