Cruise 2013 Party - Bottle Purse at Beverly Hills Boutique

stylemechanel, thank you for posting these pictures! You inspired me to seek out the medium navy boy cube and my SA was able to track one down for me. Looking forward to your reveal of the beautiful black bottle clutch!! I'm pretty sure your closet is what my closet aspires to be when it grows up!

Chictiger how excited!!!! :woohoo::yahoo::woohoo: You are one lucky girl!!! I cannot wait for your modeling pics and reveal. It will look spectacular on you!!!!

You make me laugh about your closet now versus the closet it will become. I'm not sure when you stated collecting purses - but I've been doing it for a little while - at least for a few decades so my collection has grown but in ways I didn't expect. I notice now that I don't really buy practical purses. I have one work horse that I use almost exclusively. The rest are beautiful but seem to be for dressy occasions or closet jewelry.

Yeah for you Chictiger, counting the days to see your reveal!!!

Thank you, stylemechanel, for posting the pics!!!
Cruise 2014 seems to be a really great collection with beautiful rtw and bags...
Around Mid November the Cruise collection will arrive at my local boutique, can't wait for it!!
I'm hoping to score a red m/l classic flap with shw :cloud9:

And looking extremly forward to your reveal of the bottle clutch!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hi Larkie, it really was too loud and crowded wasn't it. I only stayed an hour but I got a great look at the pieces and found some that I am anxiously waiting for.

Thanks for starting to share in the pre-celebration of the bottle bag. Did you happen to see lem0n's post on this thread? She has modeling pictures. They look great.

I know exactly what you mean about seeing other people's collections. It is always fun to see how they create their own style starting with their purses.

By the way, what did you think about the event this past Wednesday? Absolutely amazing!!

oh my! what happened on wednesday?! i flew to europe last monday so will sadly miss all the events for the next few months at the boutiques and dept stores :sad: I hope you will share with us more photos from these events though. working away from home is tough so tpf is def my guilty pleasure here when i don't have a chance to shop :P.

and yes, lemOn's pic of the bottle bag is fab. i think the more pics i see of these bags, the more i am with you in picking the black one, just like with the black globe!

Thank you, stylemechanel, for posting the pics!!!
Cruise 2014 seems to be a really great collection with beautiful rtw and bags...
Around Mid November the Cruise collection will arrive at my local boutique, can't wait for it!!
I'm hoping to score a red m/l classic flap with shw :cloud9:

And looking extremly forward to your reveal of the bottle clutch!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hi Maryjoe!!! I am betting that you will find exactly what you are looking for. The reds really vary in this collection so I think your chances of finding what you want are excellent. I hope you will share your reveal here with all of us. I cannot wait!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hi Maryjoe!!! I am betting that you will find exactly what you are looking for. The reds really vary in this collection so I think your chances of finding what you want are excellent. I hope you will share your reveal here with all of us. I cannot wait!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you, stylemechanel!!!
I really hope you're right!!! And if I'm lucky and get me a 14C m/l red classic flap than I'll make a reveal in style, for sure!!! :yahoo::yes:
I've waited a long time for a red m/l classic flap to come my way and I feel I'm close to reach this goal ;)

I tried that on the Chevron bag yesterday in black. It's called the Surpique Chevron. They also had a pink one and I saw like 2 or 3 different sizes. They're really beautiful bags but I'm holding out for something else.

I tried that on the Chevron bag yesterday in black. It's called the Surpique Chevron. They also had a pink one and I saw like 2 or 3 different sizes. They're really beautiful bags but I'm holding out for something else.
Yes my store received a red one, but it wasn't for me. It is very pretty though!

Yes my store received a red one, but it wasn't for me. It is very pretty though!

Just curious...ok, nosy...why did each of you pass it up? I am so new to Chanel and the closest store to really look at things is over an hour away. Any insight would be appreciated!

Just curious...ok, nosy...why did each of you pass it up? I am so new to Chanel and the closest store to really look at things is over an hour away. Any insight would be appreciated!

Personally I am waiting on another item from Cruise and I blew my budget on a Birkin sooooo....somethings gotta give! :lol:

Hello ********!! Thank you so much for doing a little pre-celebrating with me. You are right I was thinking this purse would be difficult to wear. I also wish they had let that bag out of its case...so close and yet so far...so tempting. :P

I really love the look of it as a clutch but where do you hold it? It would have to be on its side and then you are covering up one of the best details of the purse - the gold label stamped Chanel - Paris. I do think the strap is long enough to put on your shoulder and maybe cross body - maybe.

I also wonder about getting it dirty with fingerprints on a night out - I think the clear one - surprisingly - can't show the finger prints as well - not as dark and shiny.

You are funny about that globe purse. I have a function to attend this week and it is cocktail attire. If I go I will consider using the globe purse. In fact my SA said I "have to use it" if I go. She is funny too.

Anytime you find yourself on this side of the country we will do the shopping and eating out thing. It would be great fun.

Wow! Another fabulous reveal! You always make them so much fun. Your images are so beautiful. I will be looking for it ********!! Waiting, waiting, waiting......:popcorn:

Many hugs ********!!! :hugs:
Sorry for my late reply stylemechanel...traveling again :nogood:

So I am just so excited to know...did you use your globe ball at the event you went to? I hope the answer is YES:happydance:

And yes, I will have my reveal underway this weekend for sure! I'm scheduling a date with my laptop for much of the upcoming weekend...so we'll meet here my friend :hugs:

After considerable thought I must agree that the black bottle is the way to go....but you must promise to carry it out too for the world to share:woot:

many hugs right back at you...
:heart:your ********