Cruise 2011 Bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'll have to agree with you on this one. I can definitely see why some people will love it, but I'm not a big fan.

2. I agree with the blogger, the fabric reminds of a potato sack. The bags are not nice at all.

3. Not a fan of this collection either...

4. Thanks for sharing this link. Wow I am sooo not a fan of those bags!

5. vuitton prices are definitely skyrocketing.. waayy too much
    sorry.. but these bags.. sigh.. what happened.. not pretty

6. Thanks for sharing. I love the addition of the flowers to the bags :biggrin:

7. #8 Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
    I actually like the Cabas GM. If it did not have the flower detailing in the front, I might have been in line for it.

8. I'm really not liking what LV have shown for SS11. I think out of the past few collections, the only collection I liked is the Empreinte collection.

9. ..imo...there awful :Push: but at least my wallet is happy

10. I like the vert pochette.....casual/fun/cute....would love to have it and one of the fruit textile to go with it...

11. :thinking: I like the clutch but am not crazy about the others. The pochette could be cute with the right outfit though I think, I'll be considering it.

12. ^ The clutch is a lot nicer than the brown fabric bags.

13. I'm reserving judgement until I can see them in person. Maybe the pictures don't do them justice.

14. Thanks for sharing...not really my style. They remind me of the LV version of the Coach bags I see everywhere.