Cruelty has GOT to stop!

that is terrible! i also kind of wish the legal system had a "you steal, your hand is getting cut off" sort of angle to it for some of the more heinous crimes.

Poor animal. Situations like these make me so angry because people do things that are COMPLETELY avoidable and torture helpless animals for absolutely no reason. It makes me sick.

ugh this makes me mad.

And good going to the poster going into law school to help with animal cruelty...I wish there were stronger laws for animal cruelty...I just don't understand what would make someone hurt another life...a defenseless animal at that.

Praying for a speedy recovery for Diamond :heart:

Can I add a little bit more to this vent because something happened to me at work today.

So I'm keying a new set of IFAW coupons showing pictures of an injured dog being held by someone and underneath it says: "Thanks for all your help! Chloe."

I was a little unnerved by the photo but then thought, "Okay, yes, the dog is injured but someone's holding it which means it's getting help. And keying these coupons help people help dogs like Chloe."

Well, I get to one, and part of the accompanying letter is attached to the coupon. Turns out dogs like Chloe were injured because of people throwing pans of boiling water on them!

The letter also showed pictures of other dogs with the exact same injuries as Chloe.

I teared up at work and I'm starting to cry a little now just thinking about it.

Someone should find the people doing this and throw boiling water on THEM so they know what it feels like!

It makes me sick.

Only the lowest form of scum hurts defenseless animals. Usually because they can't beat up anything else so they pick on them. I think we also need to make sure we vote for laws that punish these people as much as possible. I know last year a law was passed in CA for more humane conditions for farm animals. Every little bit helps!