*Crossing my fingers*

May 12, 2010
I've had my eye on a Gucci Sukey Large Tote on the online site. It's a website exclusive and was slighter less expensive than some of the others. However, I couldn't make myself hit the submit order button just yet, so I kept it in my cart. I went back online last night, just to look around, checked my cart, and omg, the bag had been marked down to $629! I about wet my pants!! I hurried to check out just to see what would happen, and it let me submit my order.
I'm crossing my fingers that I don't get an email from them telling me there's been a mistake. I'll let yanoo!
I have a Gucci Crystal GG Boston bag that I absolutely love but this will be my first Sukey. I'm beyond excited! :yahoo:

GhstDreamer, yes, it was on the Gucci website! I about died when I checked my cart and it had been marked down. I keep waiting for that dreaded email. lolol

It was the one that looks like this: (not actual purse, just using as example) http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgBE671ms-MeuqTwXbBAZ7UNSo6lmBWtw81Do-5oHS8S7vRdZUUw

Here's the link to the Gucci Website exclusives but the bag I ordered isn't showing here anymore.

http://www.gucci.com/us/category/f/handbags#website_exclusives

Ooh....it must've been a glitch!!! Glad to hear a TPF'er caught it! Even if it's a mistake, they should honour it - it's their mistake! lol

That's an awesome deal on a large sukey - I have the sukey boston and they're great bags!

Ooh....it must've been a glitch!!! Glad to hear a TPF'er caught it! Even if it's a mistake, they should honour it - it's their mistake! lol

That's an awesome deal on a large sukey - I have the sukey boston and they're great bags!

I read the small print of their terms and conditions of the European site which said something like if they have made a mistake and they catch it before transaction is completed in full they reserve the right to amend their mistake.

I once saw a man's breast-pocket croc wallet for the price of a lizard on line and I thought I might test their 'glitch' recall :graucho: and they were pretty quick at making the croc wallet 'unavailable' :Push:

I have to say Hermes.com has mistakes all over the place and is known for it :nogood: at least Gucci.com usually get it right

Hopefully it all works out for OP ;)