Cross your fingers for me please!!!

nns

Mar 30, 2008
I went in for PCE yesterday and couldn't find a bag I liked in store, so decided to invest in a nice scarf and wallet instead. I bought a pretty multicolor legacy scarf and was feeling pretty sad because I didn't see anything that I really wanted and then inspiration struck. I asked my SA to look up and see if they had any of the pieced leather french purse that came out a while back, w/ the metallic, and the pink/black/green stripes etc. It would be PERFECT to pull out of my hobo w/ all those colors!!

The computer said there was 5 left in stock, and they attempted to pull it to ship to me. This is day 1 of not getting the call that it didn't go through so I may just get this pretty little jewel, I really hope so, I've been drooling over it since I realized it would really look awesome w/ the bag and the scarf. :sweatdrop:

Oh and the multi legacy scarf looks AMAZING on my mahogany hamptons w/ my little fox keyfob!! I absolutely love it, will take pictures when I get a chance!:tup:

WHAT?! They have those left? When I called Jax they told me there were none left and my SA checked Jax too..maybe a couple boutiques have them left! Wow, congrats..I hope it all works out for you because that is a stunning wallet:tup:

Oh me too! I'm holding out on pics hoping the wallet makes it here:graucho:

I found an email today from JAX stating my item was shipped and it has a tracking number for Fedex in it, does that mean it really went through?!! I am freaking out!! So excited!!! The tracking number though isn't pulling up on Fedex, maybe I shouldn't get so wound up, but omg I hope it means they actually are shipping it!!

Yes, that generally means it was in stock and shipped!! Woo hoo, right on..you're getting a gorgeous wallet. Fed Ex tracking usually doesn't update itself until late at night or the next morning so check back. Congrats again!

Oh me too! I'm holding out on pics hoping the wallet makes it here:graucho:

I found an email today from JAX stating my item was shipped and it has a tracking number for Fedex in it, does that mean it really went through?!! I am freaking out!! So excited!!! The tracking number though isn't pulling up on Fedex, maybe I shouldn't get so wound up, but omg I hope it means they actually are shipping it!!

Yes, that generally means it was in stock and shipped!! Woo hoo, right on..you're getting a gorgeous wallet. Fed Ex tracking usually doesn't update itself until late at night or the next morning so check back. Congrats again!

Hmmmm....tracking number is still not working :tdown: I guess though it maybe wasn't actually picked up by FedEx until today perhaps? Unless they do sunday pickups? At any rate, I still haven't gotten a call yet!! So worst case scenario we are looking at around thursday I'm thinking for delivery?

I think this was a store return, this has to be the only way it was still in stock anywhere. The fact I got this far with this has boggled my mind, I was certain I'd get the dreaded sorry call already! :wtf: