Croisette vs Favorite MM

I hate the s-lock, and that's why I walked away from croisette after wanting it for years. You should go in store and see how you feel about the locking mechanism. I thought it was easy to unlock, but extremely frustrating to lock.

I own favorite mm and I've had it for seven years. I still don't plan to let go of it. It's a really good grab and go bag. I think it's more verstile than croisette too. Favorite, right off the bat, is more casual but it doesn't look horrible with dressier outfits. It's a good slim sized bag for a night out, or for buying groceries. The vachetta strap is removable, but the chain isnt. I've used the favorite as a pochette inside my larger bags for when I'm traveling, just take the chain and hook it to a d-ring. No more fumbling for boarding passes and passports.

Crosiette is dressier and more feminine, but I think its potential to clash with an outfit is rather high. My clothing style is highly dependent on my mood for the day. Some days I want to wear atheleisure clothing, think Fenty x Puma. Other days, I want to wear full embroidered lace yoke dresses. Croisette would look appropirate with a lace dress, but it would look odd with my oversized cropped hoodie. Favorite works for both. Look at your own closet and think about which bag goes with the majority of outfits you own/how you dress.

Hi I just got the croisette in Paris and I am in love I don’t have the favorite. Reasons why I love the croisette as I use it for outings and not as an everyday bag. I love how elegant she looks when I hold on Handles. I love the pink interior, Love the lock. She fits what I need to carry. Either way you would be happy with any of them. Good luck on picking and let us know what you pic.

I am absolutely in love with the DA print and have been contemplating adding this print to my collection. However, I’m stuck on which one I want, not sure if I want the Croisette or the favorite MM. I do know the favorite MM is a bit harder to find and that’s ok. It’s not going to be an everyday bag but I do plan on using whichever one I get as much as I can and are not going to be seasonally bags. I’d gladly appreciate all feedback. XxView attachment 4556558 View attachment 4556559
i like the both!

I voted favorite but change my mind. I was behind someone checking out today who had the favorite MM in DE. The flap was closed crooked and it just looked sloppy... maybe it was just her, I don’t know, but it didn’t look elegant like I’ve seen on others. Or maybe it was the DE which I don’t like anyway. Hope you love your Croisette!

went MIA because I couldn't remember my login information lol but I'm back and just wanted to inform everybody that I ended up returning the bag and bought the 'IVY' bag instead. My heart sings whenever I use it, so I am content with my decision. XX