Croisette owners

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
Hello lovely people, just wondering if the croisette owners out there could help me. I'm just wondering about the strap length of this little beauty! Not in inches but how it compares to the Alma bb and favourite? Favourite strap length is perfect on me yet Alma bb is just a bit too long. I realise my best bet is to go in and try it but the boutique isn't very close to me. Thanks!

Hello lovely people, just wondering if the croisette owners out there could help me. I'm just wondering about the strap length of this little beauty! Not in inches but how it compares to the Alma bb and favourite? Favourite strap length is perfect on me yet Alma bb is just a bit too long. I realise my best bet is to go in and try it but the boutique isn't very close to me. Thanks!
I don't have the favourite but I know the strap on the croisette is definitely shorter than the amla bb.

Reactions: Pebli and vanluna
I'm 5'ft tall and the strap of the croisette was too long for me as a shoulder bag but it looked ok crossbody. I sold it and replaced it with an adjustable strap sold separately at LV.

Oh thank you for you response! I'm 5' as well! I love this bag so much but it's a struggle being this short haha. Which strap did you get for it?

Am 5'2 and the bag sit a bit lower on my hip cross body . A bit lower to my liking. So I got a chain strap from an online store.

I don't hv either alma Nor favorite. But I tried favorite DE in store, and its strap is shorter than croisette

The other thing . This bag holds only your essentials coz it's quite structured. Again not to my liking. And it's very feminine. But am a casual dresser. It doesn't look that good with white Color outfits, can't pair with jeans coz the Color transfer.opps, kinda regret buying it and Am even considering selling it. Pls pls do more research before purchasing it.

Am 5'2 and the bag sit a bit lower on my hip cross body . A bit lower to my liking. So I got a chain strap from an online store.

I don't hv either alma Nor favorite. But I tried favorite DE in store, and its strap is shorter than croisette

The other thing . This bag holds only your essentials coz it's quite structured. Again not to my liking. And it's very feminine. But am a casual dresser. It doesn't look that good with white Color outfits, can't pair with jeans coz the Color transfer.opps, kinda regret buying it and Am even considering selling it. Pls pls do more research before purchasing it.
Wow thanks, they are great points to consider. It was actually your instagram pic that sold me on it! It looks so gorgeous with the chain and bandeau... Hmmm I think I'll take a while to really think this one over. I also wanted it in azur! It's such a beautiful bag

I have this bag and I'm 5.4 and it sits perfectly crossbody. I also wear it as a shoulder bag and it's ok too. But my favorite way of wearing this bag is hand held... versatile!!!