Food Crock Pot/ Slower cooker recipes!?

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Does anyone have any good recipes for crock pots/slow cookers?? i'm looking more for casserole type dishes that require very little prep time.

Here's my contribution. it's not a casserole but it's a very good soup!

Taco Soup:
1 lb hamburger (cooked)
1 small onion (cooked with hamburger)
1 green pepper (cooked with hamburger)
1 can chili beans
1 can black beans
1 can rotel tomatoes
1 can corn
1 can diced tomatoes
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 pkg ranch dressing seasoning

Throw everything into the crock pot and cook on slow until warm!
Depending on how 'soupy' you want it, determines how many cans you drain first. I normally drain the black beans, chili beans, corn and rotel tomatoes before adding them to the crock pot and i think if thats not enough liquid you can also add a little water

When it's ready to eat, top with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream!

of course all of the above ingredients are optional so you can add and subtract anything you want!

There are tons of recipes at
http://www.recipezaar.com/

Use "slow cooker" and "crockpot" when searching.

I like making casseroles with lamb, eggplant, bell peppers, and garlic. I serve over mixed brown rice.

My best Thxgiving stuffing recipe is made in a slow cooker. Very moist and tasty.

yea i use that website a lot and i've tried to look for crock pot recipes on there but didn't find anything appealing and easy.

I was coming here to post my taco soup recipe that I usually make on the stove but is simmering in the crock pot all day today while I'm at work, but it's already been posted above. I make this quite often and quite enjoy it.

I love doing pork in the crock pot - it ends up as delicious juicy pulled pork - we add our favorite barbecue sauce afterwards. Takes all day but it's very easy.