Croc Birkin vs. Croc Kelly

Do you prefer Croc Birkin more or Croc Kelly more?

• Croc Birkin!

• Croc Kelly!

Results are only viewable after voting.
A good friend and I went shopping in Paris last week and she was considering the croc birkin. The SA, a middle age french lady told us in her very own words: 'Croc bags/shoes/belts etc are really for sport, casual and travel and should retire after 5pm'. Personally, not sure how archaic the rules are, but the croc birkin was highly recommended over the kelly.

This quote does dates from 2006. Part of me can believe that it is the genuine view of a grande dame, still reflecting etiquette of bye-gone age; a more cynical view is that it would provide a higher priced sale.

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
3 years ago I got my first croc B, half a year later the second croc B... They were never used, I just kept them because really, who doesn't want a croc b - every few weeks, I'd take them out determined to use them but then, I'd change my mind picking my other non exotic Ks or Bs instead - they did not suit my everyday lifestyle nor weather in SG. Sold both to good friends :smile: A few days ago, I got out of my car and brushed against the door, grazing my K and thought "phew, thank gawd it's a Togo!" Looooooool.

3 years ago I got my first croc B, half a year later the second croc B... They were never used, I just kept them because really, who doesn't want a croc b - every few weeks, I'd take them out determined to use them but then, I'd change my mind picking my other non exotic Ks or Bs instead - they did not suit my everyday lifestyle nor weather in SG. Sold both to good friends :smile: A few days ago, I got out of my car and brushed against the door, grazing my K and thought "phew, thank gawd it's a Togo!" Looooooool.

Looool! You are sooo funny! Yet so practical! An exotic bag is what I always dream of having. But you are so right! I fear the day that I have an exotic holy grail bag but yet not use them. [emoji28][emoji28]

Reactions: Kkho