Croc Birkin In Fauve

JEC

Dec 29, 2008
Hello There, I'm new to this forum, but I've read and researched on it many many times. Need help: I'm about to order a 35cm Birkin in Crocodile- Matte, I would really really like it in the color Fauve but my sales person tells me they don't make it in Fauve anymore??? Is this correct??? She keeps telling me to order in havanne witch I love as well but would much rather in Fauve. Pls HELP?! s this information correct???Thank You!!!!!

I'm not 100% sure if this colour was discontinued... that would be a shame bc Fauve is GORGEOUS!! My choices for Croc Birkin was exactly the same as yours.. Fauve and Havanne... gives the most Gorgeous Brown/Gold color with GHW... TDF!! :faint:

I hope Fauve is not discontinued...

hello there! I agree!! Fauve IS the most beautiful color and very very wearable as well, I'll have it with GHW....I'm sad though and a little confused because for some reason I do not think it has been discontinued...trying to get more info on it.....

The last time i saw a fauve croc (pouchette) at the store was about 18 months ago. Shortly after I special ordered a chevre fauve birkin to only have Paris decline the order. They didn't say it was discontinuted permanently, simply that the store with re-order again the next time around and see if it will be accepted. If you look at the a/w runway pictures though, it seems like there's a cognac/fauve like colour there though. Maybe there's hope or that's really just the gold colour and wishful thinking on my behalf.

I am going to try it again with my saleswoman and get back to you guys! Im very happy and overwhelmed by all the responses!!!Thank You very much!!! Want the Fauve SO bad!

odd i was called by my SA about a month ago because she had a 30cm and knowing that i love 30cm exotics she called. i passed because im on detox (hermes detox)and decided not to buy until 2012 because thats when my 2 SO come in so all gone but she had just got it i dont think its been rested but ill check and see when it was ordered

she said tops a year after the order was placed and the arival and she says it is most unlikely that they have removed this color from the options im actually pretty sure now that it has not been rested tomorrow ill be talking to my SM and i will ask him but im pretty sure of it truly. fauve is still an option!

Wow, what a relief! I love Fauve... for them to discontinue that Beautiful colour would be a shame. Thanks Birkel for the info

^ ITA - This is one of my Holy Grail handbags that I hope to own one day and I would be crushed if this color was discontinued.

JEC good luck with your order.

floppykelly congratulations on your gorgeous new handbag!!!!