Croc...... AGAIN?!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not at all you have to read the entire thread for it to become clear if it isnt already? rouge* has been taking people for idiots IMO and irishgal used the word Crock - I just said shes right (to say crock not croc in this case):smile:

^ gosh,bit strong.... ?! :cool:

It's not unheard of to be offered more than one exotic especially these days when some customers are not collecting their orders .... same bag different hardware is normal for some people while unbelievable to others, each to his/her own enjoyment.

^^^
Who knows what the point in pretending is for someone. We have seen far too many of this kind not to be vigilant, or at least that is how I feel. I am not dense but rather acute in my observations (IMO;) )More often than not I am also spot on;)

ouija board, I am all for giving people the benefit of the doubt BUT if it includes multiple reveals of the exact same type I, for one, will consider that train long gone, JMHO.

not at all you have to read the entire thread for it to become clear if it isnt already? rouge* has been taking people for idiots IMO and irishgal used the word Crock - I just said shes right (to say crock not croc in this case):smile:

I never realized that this was not the first time...Thanks for the explanation!:flowers:

Seems to be a language problem 10 "transparent" birkins...
That's why I said "that color goes with everything... why would you need 10?"

I was just doing a tongue in cheek calling out on this thread...with out saying it's another Marchesa thread.

Got it, I'll take 2. Sorry I misunderstood you intent and your humor. Too tired when I read your response, I guess. Again, I apologize. And, I should add - good one!

Got it, I'll take 2. Sorry I misunderstood you intent and your humor. Too tired when I read your response, I guess. Again, I apologize. And, I should add - good one!
No offense taken at all, I was distracted when I wrote that. It does come off bad. Too many close words there. Black goes with every thing, multiple bags. The board is very global, which I love. My apologies, Peace, love and birkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.