Crimson bags 35% off for Valentine's day

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw a post of Facebook from Dooney that the Crimson Florentine bags are 35% off

http://******/1kljVoM

2. COOL, thanks for info! Gotta love a sale!

3. :panic: I'm really going to need to stay in touch with my HBR Sponsor through Valentine's Day! This is torture! I love that red handbags go on sale around certain holidays (Christmas, Valentine's Day, Memorial Day, and 4th of July weekend). I just have to stay strong until after vacation and keep telling myself there'll be another sale or two (or more!) when I get back.:sweatdrop:

4. Thanks for the tip GG :smile: crimson is one if my favorites.

5. Sorry to make HBR harder for you......I forgot your love of all bags "RED" :biggrin:

6. No apology necessary! It's always good to know about a sale. I'm probably going to buy something anyway, so it's good to know it's on sale somewhere! (i.e. the red RM pouch that was on sale at Nordstrom!):lol:

7. In Florentine leather, Crimson isn't really what I would call red. My satchel is much more of a burgundy wine.

8. it's definitely a wine color.