Crimson Alexa

Thank you! I absolutely love it. Maybe more so than a lot of other designer bags I own. The leather is a bit heavy but I don’t mind. It’s thick and smooshy I choose not to use a bag insert because I really wanted to keep the smooshy look. I know people have commented about it being difficult to get in and out of but I really don’t mind it at all. I wear it crossbody so maybe that makes it a bit easier to get in and out. I love this style so much I’m thinking of getting the mini around the holidays.
Very beautiful!! How are you liking it? Is it heavy for daily use? Or for crossbody?

Thank you! I guess I worry about it digging in my shoulder. I have the Green mini Alexa, which i adore by the way! Just loving the thought of a bigger one as well; maybe a size in between the mini and regular would be perfect. Love your colour by the way!

Thank you! I absolutely love it. Maybe more so than a lot of other designer bags I own. The leather is a bit heavy but I don’t mind. It’s thick and smooshy I choose not to use a bag insert because I really wanted to keep the smooshy look. I know people have commented about it being difficult to get in and out of but I really don’t mind it at all. I wear it crossbody so maybe that makes it a bit easier to get in and out. I love this style so much I’m thinking of getting the mini around the holidays.
Thank you! I guess I worry about it digging in my shoulder. I have the Green mini Alexa, which i adore by the way! Just loving the thought of a bigger one as well; maybe a size in between the mini and regular would be perfect. Love your colour by the way!