Crimson Alexa

Dec 26, 2005
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this color? Mostly, does it fade or does the color rub off on jeans or light colored shirts. I’ve been wanting to try the regular size, since the mini is way too small and thought the sale price on the Mulberry site was too good to pass up. Although, maybe that’s the reason it’s on sale. Thank you!!

Congrats on your new purchase. It’s lovely! And who doesn’t love additional discount?? :biggrin:

My only experience with crimson is I recently I purchased a different style and absolutely adored the colour. It had to be returned unfortunately but if I came across it again I would def purchase.

Thank you. May I ask why you returned it?
Congrats on your new purchase. It’s lovely! And who doesn’t love additional discount?? :biggrin:

My only experience with crimson is I recently I purchased a different style and absolutely adored the colour. It had to be returned unfortunately but if I came across it again I would def purchase.