Creative (and horrible) fakes

ac_1.JPG

eBay: DOGIOR Purse Plush DOG TOY & DIOR Pure Poison EDP (item 150068252063 end time Dec-13-06 11:37:35 PST)

Okay...I don't know if this dog toy is authentic, but it looks SO adorable!!! If I had a dog and I found out that this toy was authentic, I'd so get this.

I know the leather is supposed to look folded on the authentic version but less is more when it comes to these folds!!!

(wow...these bags have already been faked, too!)

^^
it's scary how real the green romantique looks, imagine if they got the colour combination right... same with the my dior bag. i'm now too afraid to bid on any rebelle bags on ebay for the same reason!

:borg1::borg::lol: <---- I NEVER REALISED WE HAD KNEW TPF emoticons?! they're cute particularly the cyborg ones. :lol:

mr. dior looks like a chinese communist with thos boxy caps on and they gave him a stubby nose. not to mention, there's a really cheap looking supermarket-esque price tag on the dior tag. i would have expected more from those fakers!

:borg1::borg::lol: <---- I NEVER REALISED WE HAD KNEW TPF emoticons?! they're cute particularly the cyborg ones. :lol:

mr. dior looks like a chinese communist with thos boxy caps on and they gave him a stubby nose. not to mention, there's a really cheap looking supermarket-esque price tag on the dior tag. i would have expected more from those fakers!

I thought he looked rather Chinese too!! I wonder what inspired them to do that...maybe one of the workers had a cap on and someone thought that looked very "western" and would match the bag, so they printed the workers face on the coin!