Creative (and horrible) fakes

my vote for most laughable auction today:

eBay: CHRISTIAN DIOR IVORY GAUCHO NWT!! (item 150087733762 end time Feb-06-07 16:27:50 PST)

At first, I thought the gallery picture could have been Megs and Vlad and friend, and that this seller stole the pic from tPF.

But, anyway - yeah, that is what makes it funny - the "bag" for sale is not the bag in the gallery pic, which of course means the bag is a horrible fake - well, go see for yourself - its worth a chuckle. :P

eBay: CHRISTIAN DIOR IVORY GAUCHO NWT!! (item 150087733762 end time Feb-06-07 16:27:50 PST)

At first, I thought the gallery picture could have been Megs and Vlad and friend, and that this seller stole the pic from tPF.

But, anyway - yeah, that is what makes it funny - the "bag" for sale is not the bag in the gallery pic, which of course means the bag is a horrible fake - well, go see for yourself - its worth a chuckle. :P

:roflmfao: the fake looks NOTHING like the real thing!!! There is some kind of grey vinyl where the lambskin links are supposed to be! Now that IS a creative fake!!!

and the cheek to do BIN almost $1300 ! uuugh :yucky: !

eBay: White and tan Christian Dior J'Adore purse (item 190080307788 end time Feb-13-07 05:47:17 PST)

0125_1.JPG

Okie...this isn't fake but I think it deserves to go here for laughs...The seller expects this to sell at $150...it's just a bonus bag you get for buying cosmetics!!!!! Even the original J'adore gift set that came with this bag (50mL eau de parfum + 75mL shower gel + 75mL body lotion) retailed for way less!!!!

^ :roflmfao:
i should dig up those free cosmetic cases i get from dior and ebay then now too. maybe i'll be able to afford some of my textbooks then. (seriously why are uni textbooks so horribly expensive?)

^ :roflmfao:
i should dig up those free cosmetic cases i get from dior and ebay then now too. maybe i'll be able to afford some of my textbooks then. (seriously why are uni textbooks so horribly expensive?)

Yeah I agree! I actually stopped buying mine...I've resorted to going to the library and usng my digital camera to snap photos of the pages I am required to read. The pics actually come out very clear (considering how cheesy and old and digital camera is) and I save a TON of money!

If this cosmetics case sells for this price I'm going to sell all of mine with such a high starting bid price, too!!! (just kidding...I don't want to look silly and greedy!)