craziest toe cleavage ive ever seen !!

Can someone please tell me why toe cleavage is a good thing anyhow? Is it supposedly considered sexy like the other kind of 'cleavage' I'm thinking of?

I think in an interview for Oprah, Christian Louboutin said that toe cleavage elongates the leg? I guess it makes sense.

I don't think I would wear those though! Too crazy for me.

That one model in the video with the 'don't' sandal, her toes were so long they looked like fingers!! It is interesting, but it's not doin' it for me. BUT, now I HAVE to run to my closet to see if I have any shoes that show my cleavage....heehee!

That one model in the video with the 'don't' sandal, her toes were so long they looked like fingers!! It is interesting, but it's not doin' it for me. BUT, now I HAVE to run to my closet to see if I have any shoes that show my cleavage....heehee!

Yeah, amazing how the purple "don't" sandal didn't look so great, but her other flat did.

I thought my toes were pretty good the way they are, but now I'm sort-of wishing they were a little longer!

OK. I feel a bit silly at the moment, sitting here, past bedtime, writing about the length of my toes.

I thought my toes were pretty good the way they are, but now I'm sort-of wishing they were a little longer!

OK. I feel a bit silly at the moment, sitting here, past bedtime, writing about the length of my toes.

:lol:

i'm not sure i understand. i thought you weren't a fan of 'TC'? if your toes were longer, it would show more wouldn't it?