crappy weather/rain in chicago, should i return my azur speedy?

I have to agree.. Keep it and use it! It's a lot more durable than it looks :biggrin: Also if you keep a nylon "reusable" bag in there... it doesn't take much space - you can whip that out and put your azur in there if it starts to rain, as well as if you go food shopping, etc. :biggrin:

I have to agree.. Keep it and use it! It's a lot more durable than it looks :biggrin: Also if you keep a nylon "reusable" bag in there... it doesn't take much space - you can whip that out and put your azur in there if it starts to rain, as well as if you go food shopping, etc. :biggrin:

I love this suggestion, thank you!! I am so glad that this thread came up, because I too have a brand new Azur Speedy (for a month now..) and it hasn't seen the light of day. I just admire it everyday LOL, while it's sitting next to me at home. I'm planning on taking it out tonight, but I am so scared to use it. It's funny to my husband, he thinks I'm nuts, because I have carried LV for years, and never been afraid of using them!
Tonight is the night!!

Keep your Azur Speedy, especially if it's the only one you like! It's gorgeous and it's also so true that once you start carrying it more and the patina starts to set in, getting caught in the rain once in a while won't be such a big deal! Enjoy your new bag!

I live in NE and the weather is wicked unpredictable. A lot of people on this forum suggest shining monkey (its almost impossible to get nowadays, so I picked up the apple gaurd). people have had pretty good success with these. I haven't sprayed my azur speedy yet (spray hasn't been shipped here yet), but when I have used it on nice days, I have gotten so many compliments. I love it and suggest you keep it!