Crackled Patent Jumbo Flap in Beige (Blush)

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I have one of these on order, does anyone own this bag? If so can you post pictures wearing or just pictures of the bag?

I went gaga over it a few months ago and I HAVE TO HAVE it for spring.

Thanks in advance!! :idea:

Selena... I have the jumbo blush & it is Gorgeous! Unfortunately I don't have any photos wearing it & I borrowed personalshoppers picture when I posted about my new bag. Got mine at MN weeks ago. There are some other threads with photos if you look back. It's a very flexible colour that will go with almost anything. I believe you will love it if you find one. It's a limited bag so if you want one they won't be around forever.

I regretted not getting the pink Jumbo caviar and my coral jumbo and vowed that the next time I found a color I flipped over, I was getting it!! Its one of those colors that goes with everything. Its sexy! I am so excited.

This one is from Ebay:
2.jpg

In real life its a bit darker and richer.

Wow!! I absolutely love that color! I got a navy patent for Spring because I didn't see a light color I liked, but this one is gorgeous. I am sure I will keep the navy, and I don't need 3 patent Chanels flaps, but that one is really tempting!