Cracking on brand new Palm Springs Mini?

sabrinale43

Jul 7, 2020
Hello everyone,

I just received this in the mail today and a couple of things concerned me, mainly the cracks near the zipper area, is this normal? It’s present on both sides.. Also the date code indicates it’s suppose to be made the 29th week of this year... which hasn’t happened yet. I purchased straight off the website, but should I be worried?280DAFBF-7F2B-4A34-975A-7F8E4BE0CC0D.jpeg

Hi! Is the “crack” on the other side as well?? I had a PSM earlier this year (has to return because the corners started peeling after less than a week) and it had the same thing on both sides and I was told it was part of the design (easier movement and to prevent cracking in those spots) my bumbag has the same thing on the backside zipper (on all four corners). Hope that helps!

Reactions: sabrinale43
Hi! Is the “crack” on the other side as well?? I had a PSM earlier this year (has to return because the corners started peeling after less than a week) and it had the same thing on both sides and I was told it was part of the design (easier movement and to prevent cracking in those spots) my bumbag has the same thing on the backside zipper (on all four corners). Hope that helps!

I realise this is an old thread but I just thought I'd comment as I have just returned by new MWT bumbag because of two cracks on the back zipper. It was deemed faulty and I got a refund. I have just received a PSM and checked the area around the zip. I don't have any cracks like in the original post here, or like on my returned bumbag. That area should be 'fused' together.