Cracked piping on 4 month speedy b?

Jun 8, 2014
Hi all,

I'm needing opinions on what I should do- I've bought my speedy 25B in monogram back in September but could hardly find the time to use this speedy. Wanting to give it some more love I took it out for the 4th time since Ive had it and started to notice today the piping on one corner of my speedy has tiny little rips along the stitching? I hardly think this is wear and tear as I have hardly used the bag- the vachetta is still pale and you can still see the crease lines in the bag from when I first unboxed it. Is this something worth taking back to LV to get checked out? What do you think the shop will end up doing if they do do something about it? I'm extremely disappointed cause this was my dream bag for two years but having bought it I noticed the canvas is thinner than my neverfull gm (bought a month after speedy) and the piping where it arches on the side of the speedy is also wonky on one side. I don't think this was meant to be as the bag was giving me bad vibes already :sad:

Attachments

• IMG_0486.JPG
    IMG_0486.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 745
  • IMG_0487.JPG
    IMG_0487.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 757
  • IMG_0488.JPG
    IMG_0488.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 720
  • IMG_0489.JPG
    IMG_0489.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 732
Hi all,

I'm needing opinions on what I should do- I've bought my speedy 25B in monogram back in September but could hardly find the time to use this speedy. Wanting to give it some more love I took it out for the 4th time since Ive had it and started to notice today the piping on one corner of my speedy has tiny little rips along the stitching? I hardly think this is wear and tear as I have hardly used the bag- the vachetta is still pale and you can still see the crease lines in the bag from when I first unboxed it. Is this something worth taking back to LV to get checked out? What do you think the shop will end up doing if they do do something about it? I'm extremely disappointed cause this was my dream bag for two years but having bought it I noticed the canvas is thinner than my neverfull gm (bought a month after speedy) and the piping where it arches on the side of the speedy is also wonky on one side. I don't think this was meant to be as the bag was giving me bad vibes already :sad:
Hi may you give me update about5 the rips? What did they do? Bcoz i jsut purchased a speedy b too last week and mine has like that too. Havent used it yet. Thank you