cracked metallic mitzy hobo

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi girls just wanted your thoughts on this bag,cannot make my mind up to go for it.mitzy hobo`s in pebbled leather on mulberry site are £495.would the cracked metallic one cost more.

Attached Files:

2. I think it was £595 .. but I havent seen any around in the last couple of weeks to be able to confirm that price, sorry!

Its a gorgeous bag though :biggrin:

3. Lovely bag. I have oak pebbled and love it to bits. I think I've heard others say that the cracked leather is delicate.

4. Yes teddies it is ... this def wouldnt be ideal for an everyday bag .. I think particularly on a slouchy bag like the Mitzy! Def a bag for special days/nights!! :biggrin:

5. Thank you for both replies.The delicate issue is a good point.Will think it over the weekend.Its in a lovely midnight blue.:biggrin:

6. You probably found it at shopbop.com? They have a good price...30% off.
    Some time ago, I was in doubt about buying a Cracked Metallic Bays, and didn't do it as the leather was too vulnerable for everyday use, allthough it's gorgeous looking. I have a pebbled oak Mitzy, and have to agree with the other ladies, in cracked leather I don't think it will stay really pretty for that long...as a hobo is quite slouchy.
    Good luck with your decision!

7. I like it but I think its a strange bag to do in this delicate leather. As LMM says, for a slouchy bag its not really 'everyday'.

8. Its been out of stock at Start London for quite a while now.

9. D'oh! I didn't notice.
    :blush:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice