country ride bowler- what do you think?

sujy

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
I saw this bowler at saks today, it is from last year's collection. Has anyone bought this? What do you think?

the picture is from the reference forum::yes:

attachment.php

I've had the boots for a while and am pretty careless with my shoes. They haven't gotten scratched, just some scuffs here and there. If the bowler is the same leather (looks like it?) then I don't think it would be THAT fragile. I think I'd be more worried about the leather losing that gorgeous buffed sheen than scratches.

If it weren't a handheld or arm held bag I'd like it a lot. Scratches on it wouldn't bother me as it's not a formal bag.
So I guess I like it! :biggrin:

i saw a pic of the country ride tote recently, tis' absolutely gorgeous, and seeing this bowler makes me want it too...i like this collection, at least what i've seen so far....very classy and simple, the leather looks very rich.

I remember someone mentioned the leather is pretty durable in another post.

what about the shape? It is too boxy? between GST and this one, what would you pick?

I don't know... Take away the cc, and it reminds me of a Coach bag. Nothing wrong with Coach, but I wouldn't pay Chanel prices for Coach bags. Out of the 2, I prefer GST, but the GST is boxy, so if boxy is a concern, I'd look for something else.

Hope that helped, and not confuse you further! LOL.

I don't know... Take away the cc, and it reminds me of a Coach bag. Nothing wrong with Coach, but I wouldn't pay Chanel prices for Coach bags. Out of the 2, I prefer GST, but the GST is boxy, so if boxy is a concern, I'd look for something else.

Hope that helped, and not confuse you further! LOL.

I was going to say the same thing about it looking like a coach bag. Again, not knocking coach- really like the bag, just not sure if I would spend that much $ on it.