Help me ID this Longchamp

Hi, I bought this bag online for the nice color years ago. It was used. Has anyone seen this bag before? Could try the authenticate thread also with better pictures but for now just interested if anyone else has this bag or knows about it. I could not find an identification thread so hope it is ok to just elave this here.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 132
It has 1623 embrodered with leather numbers on the side of the bag, short handles, in a mauve eggplant color.

Photo attached.

My friend saw this for sale online from a private seller and I can't figure what it is.

Any ideas on what this bag could be? Thanks! :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4093.jpg
    IMG_4093.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm looking to get a large size Le Pliage tote. My husband is travelling internationally this week out of Brisbane so I called the duty free store at the airport to put one aside for me but they aren't sure of the sizes they carry.

They sent me a photo but I'm not sure I can tell what size it is from the picture (small or large).

If anyone has an idea can you please let me know?

Thanks!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 131
Hi all,

I'm looking to get a large size Le Pliage tote. My husband is travelling internationally this week out of Brisbane so I called the duty free store at the airport to put one aside for me but they aren't sure of the sizes they carry.

They sent me a photo but I'm not sure I can tell what size it is from the picture (small or large).

If anyone has an idea can you please let me know?

Thanks!

Ask them to let you know the first 4 digits of the reference number on the plastic tag. It looks like a Large Long Handle to me - the first 4 digits should be 1899.

If it's a Small one, the first 4 digits should be 2605.