Could have, Would have, Should have, Shouldn't have..

The bag I regret not getting is the denim mini pleaty. I kept going back to it in the store and in the end walked out with something else. I love my something else but I should've bought both. Other than that I haven't sold any or regretted any that I've purchased.

The bag I regret not getting is the denim mini pleaty. I kept going back to it in the store and in the end walked out with something else. I love my something else but I should've bought both. Other than that I haven't sold any or regretted any that I've purchased.

Totally off subject, but Metis online and I see you have it as your profile picture. Do you love this bag? I love the look of it!

Totally off subject, but Metis online and I see you have it as your profile picture. Do you love this bag? I love the look of it!

Love it! I was at LV on Jan 1 to just look at it and 20 minutes later I was walking out the store with it. It's light and roomy and the two straps let me go from shoulder to arm to hand depending on the need. There's a Metis thread and those that love it, love it.

Love it! I was at LV on Jan 1 to just look at it and 20 minutes later I was walking out the store with it. It's light and roomy and the two straps let me go from shoulder to arm to hand depending on the need. There's a Metis thread and those that love it, love it.

I will have to take a look at that thread, I have been obsessing over the Portobello GM also :smile:

Do you think about an LV bag that you wanted but weren't quick enough to get it?

Pretty new to LV, so as of yesterday I found out that Beige Poudre is no longer available. Wanted the zippy wallet and cles to match my PM alma. Also the Glaciu Blue vernis a few years ago

The LV bag you scuffed, got dirty, ruined in anyway? N/A

The LV bag you would love to have but just can't seem to pay that much out of pocket? SC speedy/Speedy Cube

Bag you sold and now regret? Have never sold my LVs

An LV bag you don't regret getting rid of? N/A

The bag you see on the streets and you love to hate it because it isn't your style but everyone else has it?
I almost bought one instead of the Alma: Neverfull. EVERYONE has one.... so I don't.

wish i had been into LV when vernis rose pop and stephen sprouse was out!
and i would like to buy a vernis alma GM but.... can't seem to bring myself to spending that much on just ONE bag... ofcourse i reserve the right to change my mind :graucho:!!!!

I was just looking for a pre-loved Astrid wallet Friday. When I had the opportunity to purchase one in the boutique, I just would not pull the trigger. Astrid was such a beautiful wallet.

'Sigh', it was beautiful wasnt it, l expect it may have been discontinued due to the high $$ it was, and alot of people didnt seem to like the picket at the front. ( I personally loved the pocket) However the layout was similar to the Zippy on the inside - but - it had more pockets. 'SIGH' what a regret..

Cute thread

Bag you sold and now regret? Monogram Stephen, Multicolor Speedy, Denim Baggy GM

An LV bag you don't regret getting rid of? I may be spelling these wrong, its been a long time. Leonor, Vernis Tompkins Square, Suede Stamped Bag, Batignolles Horizontal.

'Sigh', it was beautiful wasnt it, l expect it may have been discontinued due to the high $$ it was, and alot of people didnt seem to like the picket at the front. ( I personally loved the pocket) However the layout was similar to the Zippy on the inside - but - it had more pockets. 'SIGH' what a regret..

What a regret. I literally had my hands on one multiple times and just would not pay the price. Now that my love for LV has grown, I am paying the price for not purchasing one.

The bag I was not quick enough to get was totally gm.
The bag I would love to have but can't justify the price is retiro gm and EVORA GM.
I don't have any regrets selling any of my bags.
I don't regret selling speedy 25.
I don't hate any bags I see on the street unless they are fakes that look like a combination of different brands.

Do you think about an LV bag that you wanted but weren't quick enough to get it?
the speedy mirage in noir and brown watercolor speedy 30. wish i was into LV when they were first release
The LV bag you scuffed, got dirty, ruined in anyway?
my vernis sarah...color transfer
The LV bag you would love to have but just can't seem to pay that much out of pocket?
Mahina and SC unless i hit the lotto
Bag you sold and now regret?
none i sold them for a reason. i replace them just as fast, so i spend my time enjoying the new pieces instead of thinking about the old.
An LV bag you don't regret getting rid of?
not a bag but a charm. i hate how loud and noisy it was when it swing and hit canvas.
The bag you see on the streets and you love to hate it because it isn't your style but everyone else has it?
NF..everyone have one and now i know why. its a great tote.

Last edited: