Cosmetics bag?

I have a Kate Spade costmetic case. What I like about it is that it has a flat bottom, so it stands up on it's own when you put it down. I don't know why most cosmetic cases don't have a flat bottom.

Mine are just "loose" in my bag, but I don't carry powder, just concealer and lip gloss so there is no worry over spilled powder. I should keep them in a cosmetics bag, but my bags usually aren't big enough to fit one, or I am just lazy to be unzipping all these compartments and pouches. Ideally I would like one, but I am still getting around to finding one that I like. Not really on my priority list right now, though!

I have a LeSportsac cosmetic bag with powder, lipstick, lipgloss, small eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, purse sized J'adore spray, Carmex, hair elastic, notepad, and pen inside.

i use my balenciaga coin purse or my mini mini balenciaga coin purse here :

DSCN2890copy.jpg

DSCN2936.jpg

I use a bright orange terry cloth Avon cosmetics bag that says "I Love Shopping" on it. It's great, because of the color I can always find it in my bag and it holds a ton of stuff.

Oh I change my cosmetic bags like I change my bags. I have the Prada frame jacquard logo which I am using at the moment, I have the LV Pochette Cosmetiques, the LV Trousse Blush & the Chloe Betty black leather.