Convince me not to spend $3K on this

It's a beautiful bag. It's also *very* green. That could be perfect as we head into winter holidays, or might be a great match for an outfit you have in mind. For me, that would be a special occasion item and not neutral enough for daily wear, but that's just me! Please let us know what you end up deciding, and please do share photos if you end up getting the bag. :smile:

yes, but... you could wear it with red and white for xmas

You could wear it to a shiny silver dress for new years eve

1696450455146.png1696450816852.png
You can wear it in spring with a pretty hot pink dress or a floral dress

1696450502952.png1696450561786.png1696450644936.png1696450833316.png
you can wear it in summer with white linen pants and a white linen T-shirt

you can wear ist with a blouse in autumn, combined with a blouse like that

1696450350000.png1696450863986.png

and you can combine it with a sleek black pair of jeans, a T with red cherries and a leather jacked like that:

1696451048344.png1696450863986.png

ok, I guess I am not helping here...

Last edited:
yes, but... you could wear it with red and white for xmas

You could wear it to a shiny silver dress for new years eve

View attachment 5870623View attachment 5870643
You can wear it in spring with a pretty hot pink dress or a floral dress

View attachment 5870624View attachment 5870636View attachment 5870638View attachment 5870644
you can wear it in summer with white linen pants and a white linen T-shirt

you can wear ist with a blouse in autumn, combined with a blouse like that

View attachment 5870621View attachment 5870645

and you can combine it with a sleek black pair of jeans, a T with red cherries and a leather jacked like that:

View attachment 5870647View attachment 5870645

ok, I guess I am not helping here...
Love everything you posted :heart: you have great style sense!

@SELINNN , i love the color and the texture really makes it pop. A 4 season bag, casual and formal. If you can make it work with your wardrobe, imo go for it!

I'm not sure I can convince you not to buy it - I think it's gorgeous! $3K makes me a little uncomfortable for an occasion bag, but if I love something enough, I stalk the resale sites until what I want pops up. I get the best of both worlds that way - the bag I want, usually at a significant discount.

The material looks hard and uninviting to the touch, it doesn't seem practical or will fit much, the color does make me think of plastic grass, and it just doesn't look like $3000.

Just think about what else you could do with $3000, and then see if there's really nothing better! (In which case, by all means)

• Insightful
Reactions: etudes and 880
Omg that emerald green color Its BEAUTIFUL. That being said, its a bit steep for a “only on a special occasion” bag but if $3k is a drop in the bucket for your finances then i would say get it. Otherwise, while its a gorgeous color, i would admire from afar. Its too beautiful (and expensive) to just sit in a closet collecting dust.

Ok I’ll bite. I agree with the poster above. $3K is just too much for a bag you’ll use occasionally. And as @wannabemk wrote, if that’s pocket change and you won’t miss the cash, then go for it. However, I think you’ll find this bag on the resale market in about six months for half of retail. Conversely, if you buy now and it doesn’t work for you, good luck trying to sell it for anything more than 40% of what you paid for it six months to a year down the road. Although the colour is beautiful, are you going to find enough occasions and outfits to match it? Not that you have to match it, the colour could be a great accent to almost any outfit, but I wouldn’t want to feel the need to buy something new just to go with the bag. For me personally, I would prefer this if it was just a clutch - without the strap - I think the strap looks a bit cheap (sorry) on this otherwise intricately woven bag.
Good Luck with your decision.