Contents of an authentic Prada wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

odin1012

Jul 10, 2009
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me what is included with the purchase of a Prada wallet? I was told that all Prada products comes with one auth plastic card, one paper cert, care booklet and box. But recently a seller from Ebay told me that Prada wallet doesnt come with a care booklet and told me that it only comes with an auth card. Please enlighten on this. Many thanks.

I can't remember what I got with my Pradas...I def got a plastic card..I can check when I get home for you...at work now...**sigh**...obviously not working at the moment!!!

I wouldn't suggest trying to buy a Prada wallet on eBay. Easily 99.9999% are knock offs.

I bet you are right! Ten years ago I used to travel to China on business and would go shopping at a mall (for the locals) in Shenzen. At the time many stores in the place sold counterfeits. There were varying levels of quality of course, but the really good ones came with really good boxes, authenticity cards, etc.

Someone with PP's level of knowledge would not have been fooled, but an average consumer probably would have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.