Constance To Go

I haven’t visited any H stores since the pandemic but out of curiosity, is this item available to walk-ins right now or is it only offered like a B/K/C?

I haven’t visited any H stores since the pandemic but out of curiosity, is this item available to walk-ins right now or is it only offered like a B/K/C?
It’s brand new so in low supply. I believe if they have any available and a walk-in specifically requests one, they would be more than happy to sell it. However, they aren’t too likely to be available as demand is high and supply is low.

Reactions: Ball and xy9794
Does anyone have modeling shots of a Constance to Go vs. a Constance 18? I’m just curious how both look (where they would lay crossbody and on the side) on someone? I’m thinking the C to go may be more my style and that the C18 may be too boxy for me but I’m really not sure. Thanks in advance,

Does anyone have modeling shots of a Constance to Go vs. a Constance 18? I’m just curious how both look (where they would lay crossbody and on the side) on someone? I’m thinking the C to go may be more my style and that the C18 may be too boxy for me but I’m really not sure. Thanks in advance,

HTH! Sorry for my bad outfit. I’m almost going to bed. I also love the constance to go on me since the length is a bit longer than c18. For your reference, I’m 5’10”.C31411C7-C74C-458D-A7D4-4E719B4616E2.jpeg9211CBAB-069D-4ADC-AC2B-37F001BAB7D0.jpegC675C597-5CF0-4408-9081-A4CA083E8CF1.jpeg

HTH! Sorry for my bad outfit. I’m almost going to bed. I also love the constance to go on me since the length is a bit longer than c18. For your reference, I’m 5’10”.View attachment 4841817View attachment 4841818View attachment 4841819

Thanks so much! :smile: They both look great on you! :smile: I like the look of both! For my current needs, I think I’m leaning more toward the “To Go“ as a great travel crossbody bc it’s smaller and more sleek. Would a passport fit in it? I wish the to gos weren’t so hard to track down right now. I check the website daily:giggle::nuts: Hopefully one will turn up online or at my store.

Just curious anyone out there also have a KP for comparison? I know they are v different but I see them filling the same spot in my wardrobe, small casual grab and go bags. Though I feel that perhaps KP could be more easily “dressed up”.