Constance To Go

Initially I wanted just the Kelly wallet to go but now yikes this one looks so tempting too!
I have seen both, ktg and ctg and they are exactly the same size. I thought the constance version would be a bit bigger, but it's not, it has few more pockets. the difference is when you close it, with constance you don't have to squeeze the wallet much to close whereas with kelly wallet you do. That is the only thing that gives it a bit more depth. Also, they are just wallets, not bags, and would fit only your cards, money and phone. Maybe a key if its flat and not bulky.
Imo kelly version is much more elegant and constance version a bit more practical with more pockets. I guess one needs both in the collection hihi

Epsom noir RGHW

Apologies for some bad photos found it a little difficult to get good interior shots with one hand holding it open

The swift(?) interior lining feels really nice and luxurious and I wonder if that’s partially what makes this more expensive than the Kelly to go (which I have one in Epsom and its inside is just that Epsom). Also I guess the cost difference could be with hardware and the pockets - I am so happy that it has the exterior back pocket. Inside there's one front pocket. The backside has 6 card slots plus a long pocket (and I guess there's a space between that backside and the flap).

C149462A-7F47-4D03-9CBB-8F9244B41F48.jpeg1464DED8-DF88-4947-A450-CC854E44AA58.jpegAC64CF76-32C3-4836-8939-D5989502BB7C.jpeg2E9E24B0-5A72-43AD-A299-4892D7852601.jpeg

Hope the photos help! I unfortunately do not have a normal Constance long wallet to do comparisons with.

Also I just noticed my dog's black hair in the rug (which he has taken over so this is officially his rug). Oops please pretend you don't see it :P

One last aside - only for RGHW models - as we know, Hermes RGHW bags still have gold zippers/stamps. This continues to be the case here. The zipper inside is GHW. The little rings on the strap as well as the two studs to attach it inside, however, are RGHW. I still feel perplexed that H doesn't just make RGHW zippers but personally it doesn't bother me :smile:

Last edited: