Constance or Kelly?

I think the comments that the Constance is too small maybe for a C18. I have 18s and 24s. I think the 24s fit everything that I carry (Bearn wallet, full size make up pouch, key, tissues, reading glasses, gum). In the right leathered, it works fine for day and night, but not as an evening bag. I do carry my black box C18 for evening. The Constance is also easier to open than the Kelly.
That said, I don’t always want to flash the big H on the Constance. I bought a Kelly first, but I have both and wear both styles almost equally often.

Reactions: acrowcounted
Kelly! Of all my Hermes bags, it's the Kelly that I use the most. It can be dressed up or down and isn't so precious that you need to baby it. While I love the Constance, I would be worried about a box Constance and the big H getting scratches.

Agree! The Kelly is my favorite of the H bags I own & use . I have a few & wear one in particular. A lot! I have a Box Constance that gets far less wear. The Constance is a stunning bag. Of course all depends on your personal style. Just because the Kelly suits me more, does not mean it is meant for you

Reactions: Grill
I LOVE my 2 Kellys and think it’s one of the most versatile and timeless bags of all times.

If you plan to use her often and need quick access, make sure you can open and close her easily. It’s what keeps me from using my black Epsom 25 Sellier more often. Had I known, I would have chosen a Retourne or a Sellier in a softer leather.
Not sure if Epsom gets softer the more you open it (probably will take a while before that happens).

I have both and I have to say I still prefer my Ks. As everyone else mentioned, you can't fit much in a C, even in size 24. An élan may fit a tad more, but at the time I chose colour over design (braise vs orange). After using my C24 a few times, I realised I much prefer my Ks. The only thing I like about the C is that they open more easily.