considering Avenue Sling - how safe?

Romeos

O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
I'm considering Avenue Sling as an easy to wear & hands free option to carry a few items (keys, purse, mobile) but I am a bit unsure about the safety of these bags. If I wear it on my back, it seems anyone so inclined could easily unzip it and help themselves to my items. The website says it has a " double zip keep valuables close and secure" but I cannot see from the photos how.

Anyone has one and could help with it?

thanks

I absolutely love my Avenue Sling...I use it mostly when going to my kids sporting events..It is so comfortable you dont even realize its there..Not sure what double zip means but there are two zipper compartments..I put my wallet and important stuff in main zipper compartment bc I would definitely know if someone was unzipping that part and trying to get into it. Also there is an inner pocket in the main compartment you can place things in.. The outer zipper compartment is probably easier for someone to access but I have never worried about it.

Reactions: madameroyale
Thank you very much for your reply. The bag does look very confy, handy and stylish and I am not surprised you love it.

Does the inner pocket in the main compartment have a zipper or it's one of those open ones?

Also, what makes you think you would notice someone unzipping the main compartment? I'm thinking that if I wear it with a winter coat I wouldn't feel if somebody is manipulating my bag.

thanks for your help, this is really the only reason I am hesitating because I want to use this bag often, so it needs to be very practical