Considering an Annabelle: Yay or Nay?

Thanks mossgirl84, sooo cute! Hoping I can see one IRL again soon! Can't quit thinking about this bag, but soooo sad there is no kiwi for USA!

This is such a cute bag!! Love it in silver.

So pretty, you wear it well. I'm def getting one of these.

This holds so much more than i thought it would. It looks FANTASTIC on you!!!!:smile:

Wow, thanks guys! I really like her, too. I am not a small bag person, but when you need one, you need one like this! ;)

I have been WAITING for the kiwi, which is on the Japan site. Looks like its NOT coming to US, sooo disappointed. Have recently fallen in love with using a cross body style bag.

Does anyone have modeling pics of their Annabelle? Does anyone know of upcoming colors?

You don't like the colorblock with kiwi that's online? I think it's super cute. I don't think that I could do a completely kiwi anything but kiwi with the parchment is really pretty. I'd really like the black one :love:. I didn't think the metallic would look as good as it does casually. I might have to go back and peek at it again :biggrin:.

I agree! It looks so cute as a crossbody. When I first saw them I thought it was a little too dressy for me. Then I tried it on and have be in love ever since. The only color right now that I think I'd use is the black.

I just scored a black one at the outlet! :smile: It fits me better than the regular Willis...I tried a magenta one at macys too & it was a nice pop of color!

Just out of curiosity, did the Annabelle come in any other colours from past seasons? I would check an outlet that's semi-nearby but if you've read some of my other posts on the matter, I don't drive so it's a fairly inconvenient trek just for one store lol