Confused!

Hey honey, as far as I know, the Bloomsbury GM is being discontinued but not the PM size. I think it's the perfect size for travel. Fits my essentials and even my insolite wallet because I don't like changing out wallets. I think if your interested in the crossbody why don't you get the speedy b? You can always wear it without the strap when your feeling girly =) I had initially wanted the Speedy b 25 for crossbody but found it to be a lot bulkier than the Bloomsbury. The Bloomsbury lays against your body and doesn't get in the way, which I love!

I think I'll probably carry a diaper bag sometimes but it would also be nice to have a bag to put the basics, like wipes and diapers. I really have no idea since I don't have any kids, no experience in that area. Hehe I'm clueless in this area!!!
Yes! I am having a hard time deciding between the speedy b and the speedy. I just like that the speedy is such a different bag than the galliera. I love the bloomsbury but am worried it won't be available when I'm ready to buy :sweatdrop: The fact that you say it kind of conforms to you, helps me a lot. Thank you!

Well I still think the speedy b would be a great bag for you. Cross body, you can fit and carry whatever you need, but without the long strap, maybe a little more glamourous and you can just carry the essentials like you said. Its hard to know what you'll carry until its time but I can tell you that what I carried so maybe it will help??? I was told to carry 3 spare diapers per child (so 6 for me) and a pack of wipes. Depending on how long your outing is, 2 extra outfits (mine never needed them though, never spit up much and never had accidents) and a couple bibs. If you're going to be out for a while then you would need some formula or milk, and if its cold, a jacket or an extra blanket, but a lot of this you could just throw in your stroller too. Maybe this will give you an idea of how much you'll have to haul. I don't know if this helps but I hope it does! I know that from what I was told, I carried much less than what others did, but you never know. I guess consider what you would carry and plan for extra room :smile:

It's totally amazing! My twins just turned 3yo! Love watching them play together!

30 is a great size!
Sooo fun! Boys? Girls? What a miracle, right? We are so lucky :smile:

I can't WAIT to get my speedy 30. I almost think I should have ordered it, I probably would have had it much earlier than if I wait to get it in Vegas! It will be worth it though, I think its so much more fun to walk into a store, try it on, and walk out with it!

Yes! I am having a hard time deciding between the speedy b and the speedy. I just like that the speedy is such a different bag than the galliera. I love the bloomsbury but am worried it won't be available when I'm ready to buy :sweatdrop: The fact that you say it kind of conforms to you, helps me a lot. Thank you!

Well I still think the speedy b would be a great bag for you. Cross body, you can fit and carry whatever you need, but without the long strap, maybe a little more glamourous and you can just carry the essentials like you said. Its hard to know what you'll carry until its time but I can tell you that what I carried so maybe it will help??? I was told to carry 3 spare diapers per child (so 6 for me) and a pack of wipes. Depending on how long your outing is, 2 extra outfits (mine never needed them though, never spit up much and never had accidents) and a couple bibs. If you're going to be out for a while then you would need some formula or milk, and if its cold, a jacket or an extra blanket, but a lot of this you could just throw in your stroller too. Maybe this will give you an idea of how much you'll have to haul. I don't know if this helps but I hope it does! I know that from what I was told, I carried much less than what others did, but you never know. I guess consider what you would carry and plan for extra room :smile:

You are such a doll!!!! Thank you for your thorough reply honey :heart:
I think you should get the Speedy B since you have two little ones...this way you can throw it over your shoulder if you need to. It is still in no way similar to the Galliera, I promise! I know you want the new bag asap but it will be so fun and much more memorable to get it in Vegas!
I think we should both get the Speedy B DE because it is durable and multi purpose...more for our money. I'm still curious to see what you end up getting girl. I am thinking about adding a mini DE pochette if I get the Speedy B because I have the mini mono pochette and i love it. In fact, I would like to get DE and DA. hahaha :graucho::graucho:
I'm so glad you told me what you carried too! I see women carry their entire baby items with them and it's so much to tote around. I wanna be able to throw things in the Speedy and go, although I know I wont be able to do that in every situation.

I am so proud of us showing restraint and really thinking through this purchase! hehe XOXO

Is there a particular diaper bag you like? I have the coach diaper bag but I don't like it anymore.

We went through a couple. The one that lasted best was actually a sling type I got from babies r us. The husband loved carrying it too. It was navy and waterproof. My kids are 5(x2)and 9 and that sling backpack still lives! It goes to the zoo with juice and snacks. I'll go see what the manufacturer is in the morning for you :smile:

You are such a doll!!!! Thank you for your thorough reply honey :heart:
I think you should get the Speedy B since you have two little ones...this way you can throw it over your shoulder if you need to. It is still in no way similar to the Galliera, I promise! I know you want the new bag asap but it will be so fun and much more memorable to get it in Vegas!
I think we should both get the Speedy B DE because it is durable and multi purpose...more for our money. I'm still curious to see what you end up getting girl. I am thinking about adding a mini DE pochette if I get the Speedy B because I have the mini mono pochette and i love it. In fact, I would like to get DE and DA. hahaha :graucho::graucho:
I'm so glad you told me what you carried too! I see women carry their entire baby items with them and it's so much to tote around. I wanna be able to throw things in the Speedy and go, although I know I wont be able to do that in every situation.

I am so proud of us showing restraint and really thinking through this purchase! hehe XOXO

Haha! I don't know how much restraint I'm showing! Pretty much the only reason I haven't ordered it is because I think it will be more fun to pick it up in person in vegas!!! Will definitely be more memorable, I agree with you :smile:

I will try to post a photo once I'm back and have added a new member to my family haha! I leave on Monday the 4th, I am soooo excited!:woohoo: