Confused??!! Love Me, Love Me Midi, Love Me Mini??!!

mk78

Nov 4, 2007
Ok, I am REALLY confused !!! Due to my limited knowledge I thought that the Love me style only came in two sizes, and always assumed that the abbreviations LMM referred to mini, which I presumed was the smaller size. Now I realise there is a middle size??!!! But why is this size not listed as an option on the main website? I always figured the smaller size, which I now know is the mini was too small for my liking, but the midi looks great for my height, 5'6.5 and my weight, post baby that is!!! How do I get my hands on a Love Me midi, in the colour I desire the most, purple glossy as I know that I still haven't got enough interest from other members for a bespoke order for the Love Me in the purple glossy?

mk78 ~ the Love Me Midi will be out 2009, based upon some posts I've read here somewhere in the forum. I personally have no details, although I trust this info as it came from excellent sources who communicate with Jackie on a regular basis.

Wait till later this year...it may go into production at the end of this year to be ready for next year, although this is merely conjecture on my part.

These are the dimensions for the Love Me Midi:
height: 11"
width: 13"
depth 4.5"
drop: 9"

If you want to know the exterior/interior details about the Love Me Midi, go here and scroll down.

Ok, I am REALLY confused !!! Due to my limited knowledge I thought that the Love me style only came in two sizes, and always assumed that the abbreviations LMM referred to mini, which I presumed was the smaller size. Now I realise there is a middle size??!!! But why is this size not listed as an option on the main website? I always figured the smaller size, which I now know is the mini was too small for my liking, but the midi looks great for my height, 5'6.5 and my weight, post baby that is!!! How do I get my hands on a Love Me midi, in the colour I desire the most, purple glossy as I know that I still haven't got enough interest from other members for a bespoke order for the Love Me in the purple glossy?

Thanks dsrk, I just hope that the purple glossy is one of the colour options Jackie will have available as I know that it was very popular in the original LM, and that according to one article I read she owns a LM in the purple glossy and it was, at the time, one of her favourites..Fingers crossed, maybe I'll e-mail her or drop her a line on monday and ask her?

mk78, I think a quick email to inquire about Purple Glossy for 2009 is a splendid idea!!! Please let us know what you find out, as I know there are some devoted Purple Glossy fans here. :yes:

Thanks dsrk, I just hope that the purple glossy is one of the colour options Jackie will have available as I know that it was very popular in the original LM, and that according to one article I read she owns a LM in the purple glossy and it was, at the time, one of her favourites..Fingers crossed, maybe I'll e-mail her or drop her a line on monday and ask her?

Oh please do, because I would love a midi in the purple even tho I am getting the regular purple love Me, that color is sooo fantastic!

the only reason I dont like the Love Me Midi is because it still only has one zipper on the front like the mini. To me that makes the bag look completly different from the Love Me. If she made the original Love me bag just a little smaller that would be perfect. But I dont like the one zipper look.

the only reason I dont like the Love Me Midi is because it still only has one zipper on the front like the mini. To me that makes the bag look completly different from the Love Me. If she made the original Love me bag just a little smaller that would be perfect. But I dont like the one zipper look.

Hi dyannek! Apparently when the bespoke LM midi was first talked about, there were some people interested/enquiring about having two zippers, but with the new dimensions, someone had stated that Jackie thought it wouldn't look right. There has been comparisons to the JC 'Maddy' look, but the sizing is different. Maybe it's worth considering if you like the LM 'look' including the size of the bag, to consider a bespoke, if there aren't any bags left! :tup:

Hi dyannek! Apparently when the bespoke LM midi was first talked about, there were some people interested/enquiring about having two zippers, but with the new dimensions, someone had stated that Jackie thought it wouldn't look right. There has been comparisons to the JC 'Maddy' look, but the sizing is different. Maybe it's worth considering if you like the LM 'look' including the size of the bag, to consider a bespoke, if there aren't any bags left! :tup:

I have a purple Love Me with silver hardware on the way!:love:

I have a purple Love Me with silver hardware on the way!:love:

Lucky, LUCKY girl! I am so coveting an LM in that color! Did you see the original modeling pics last year on the website for it??? It looke FABULOUS and the model SO made me want one! Even my husband who doesn't get the whole handbag thing (probably like most of yours!) did a double take!

Lucky, LUCKY girl! I am so coveting an LM in that color! Did you see the original modeling pics last year on the website for it??? It looke FABULOUS and the model SO made me want one! Even my husband who doesn't get the whole handbag thing (probably like most of yours!) did a double take!

Were those the pics of the model sitting down holding the bag? that is what made me fall in love with the bag! although the purple bags people have posted in here are totally different from the way the color of the bag looked in the picture on the website. It looked darker purple and not glossy, but I still love the purple so Jackie said she had one left and I got it. Now I am scared to death and have been second guessing the size, color et.... can't wait to recieve it so I can quit worrying.