Confuse! shall i get patent brilliant woc or trifold wallet

Dsr25

Oct 1, 2013
Hi all!
I'm having a dillema here
Currently I'm eyeing the red patent from the brilliant collection. I just think chanel did a great job releasing this shade of red, so bright and rich.
I'm toying between red patent brilliant woc or the red patent trifold wallet.
I'm a housewife with a small kid and like to have something simpler around. Currently im having 2 jumbos and some other bag from other designers such as LV and prada. DH said it's more elegant for just to get the trifold wallet and just put it inside the bag, but I'm also in love with the woc. I guess he just point on the price gap between those two =D. The wallet is just $975 compare to woc that is $1775 now.
Any input please?
Tia!

The patent WOC, you could use it as a wallet and it goes well with your bags. You can just grab the WOC for errands and it's roomy to hold phone and keys compared to a wallet. I'm biased as I have the patent WOC in Bordeaux. ;)

I am biased cos I own this WOC. :P
The colour is so rich and vibrant & goes well with more than half my wardrobe.
I could wear it cross bodied, single strap, double strap or even as a clutch.
No regrets buying two WOCs of the same gorgeous red (the other one is a camellia) ;)

Attachments

• 14c Red Chanel.jpg 4.jpg
    14c Red Chanel.jpg 4.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 437
I was in the exact same scenario as you (except I wanted black caviar) a few months back. I ended up getting the WOC because I'm a mommy too and thought it would be more useful.

While the WOC is wonderful, it's not the same as a regular wallet. It's too big to put inside a jumbo, but a large tote would be fine. Personally I think they serve two different functions. A wallet is useful if you want something that can go in ANY bag. A WOC is useful if you want something hands free and can hold your essentials cross body. I convinced my hubby that I could use the WOC as a wallet, but in reality, I haven't been doing that. Thankfully I still have my old Chanel wallet that I sent to the spa so I am using that when I need a wallet inside of my other bags. A WOC inside of a purse would be annoying, heavy, and unnecessary IMO. But at the end of the day, I love my WOC and am glad I have it. I also bought a Prada wallet on strap for variety.

Good luck.

Hi all
Thanks for sharing and helping me to choose between those two=)
Seems like WOC win in this poll=D
Currently the wallet is the one that is actually available at the moment and i have to wait if i want to get the WOC. My SA said she will contact me as soon as she received any stock in this red patent color. I'm actually quite nervous if the stock of the red brilliant WOC is limited in the US. Haven't seen it quite a while. I saw few weeks back but i didn't think to buy it last time. Now keep thinking about it. Lol =)

Does anyone know the dimensions of these two? I want to know whether i really could put the woc inside my jumbo or just getting the wallet and use it as small clutch adding small chain inside it so i can use it hands free and put cell phone and money inside?=b ( just try to be creative here=b).
SA said i should get the wallet first since it's kinda hard to find

I am biased cos I own this WOC. :P
The colour is so rich and vibrant & goes well with more than half my wardrobe.
I could wear it cross bodied, single strap, double strap or even as a clutch.
No regrets buying two WOCs of the same gorgeous red (the other one is a camellia) ;)

Wowww your's so pretty=)
That's exactly what i want