Confessions of a Shopaholic

I love the movie. My DH was a great sport today, he came with me to see the movie!

Was anyone able to recognize the booties the "Spider Legs" girl was wearing when she entered the magazine office? I could swear there were CL Mad Mary but I'm not sure.

I have met her in person, and she is a VERY sweet and down-to-earth person. I talked to her for a long time thinking she had a very familiar face, but it never dawned on me that she was an actress. This was last year.

I'm pretty sure in the closing credits, it said it was by Dolce & Gabbana. SOME scarf was but I'm not 100% sure it was THE scarf :smile:

That's the prettiest green I've ever seen but I have to say, this was easily one of the worst movies I've ever paid to see... and I'm not exactly picky about the chick flicks I see with the girls!

Yep. Patricia Field was able to get the original D&G sample scarf that she had remembered from years ago.

Where does one find such dates? :P
I've never dated anyone who'd want to see that movie and I'm sure my husband wouldn't be at all interested either! I'll be seeing it as a "girl's night out" movie this weekend. In fact, this is one of those chick flicks that's only fun for me if I'm seeing it with other women so we can talk about the clothes, shoes and bags afterward.

Couldn't wait for anyone, so went alone. The movie was great, 2 women on the side of me were bored. They didn't look like shoppers, though. You kind of need to be a shopper to appreciate it.

a60a_1.JPG
Here is Rebecca going for her interview, at Allete, with her fabulous green scarf! Shoes are CL Madame Marchand.

Hi, i'm not sure if i am asking this question the right place.
But does anybody know where the silver earrings are from isla is wearing when she is helping her friend choose a wedding dress.
They are silver with a long chain looped round and threaded though a mesh type ball.
I am desperate to find a pair as i haven't been able to forget about them.
Any help or advice would be much appreciated!!
Many thanks!!:heart: