Confessions of a Shopaholic

I love the movie. My DH was a great sport today, he came with me to see the movie!

Was anyone able to recognize the booties the "Spider Legs" girl was wearing when she entered the magazine office? I could swear there were CL Mad Mary but I'm not sure.

Does anyone know who makes the shoes she wore when she was dancing with him in Miami? They were aqua/blue heels..... I only saw them for a few seconds but they were so gorgeous! I couldn't find a pic online....

There were so many cute things in this movie.

Who was the scarf by?

I'm pretty sure in the closing credits, it said it was by Dolce & Gabbana. SOME scarf was but I'm not 100% sure it was THE scarf :smile:

That's the prettiest green I've ever seen but I have to say, this was easily one of the worst movies I've ever paid to see... and I'm not exactly picky about the chick flicks I see with the girls!

Does anyone know who makes the sparkly shoes that she was holding when she was deciding to get rid of everything? They were gorgeous and I've been searching around but haven't found anything. Also, the shoes that the shopaholic team leader person was holding when she went shopping again.

I love sparkles. :P

Does anyone know who makes the sparkly shoes that she was holding when she was deciding to get rid of everything? They were gorgeous and I've been searching around but haven't found anything. Also, the shoes that the shopaholic team leader person was holding when she went shopping again.

I love sparkles. :P

I remember those and I remember thinking in the movie that they might be Rene Cavoilla's. If we had a screen cap we could look!

jen1983, the same thing happened to me! My SO took me to see the Shopaholic movie on Valentine's Day and there were TONS of couples. I was shocked. I even caught him laughing during the movie!

I expected more fashion and more purses, but I guess it's not Sex and the City. It was fun to watch, but I think I prefer the book version more. Isn't that always the case?

jen1983, the same thing happened to me! My SO took me to see the Shopaholic movie on Valentine's Day and there were TONS of couples. I was shocked. I even caught him laughing during the movie!

I expected more fashion and more purses, but I guess it's not Sex and the City. It was fun to watch, but I think I prefer the book version more. Isn't that always the case?

Yep TONS of couples. I'm glad my husband doesn't mind taking me out to things like that since he knew I really wanted to watch the movie. He did laugh at some parts too (the fan dancing part) so it was reassuring to know he was actually watching and paying attention. Same thing with Twilight. I wanted to watch it so we went and he even bought me the whole set to read and catch up. I could say I am quite lucky that it's about me being happy and not him being macho.

And the book(s) (Confessions as well as Twilight) are quite better than the movies, as expected. There's just so much detail you can cram into a 2 hourish movie. But I still liked them regardless. I am quite sappy and love love stories. :P:heart: