Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

I've done it again...forgive me! This bag has been on my wish list F-O-R-E-V-E-R. Word of an impending price increase and the rumor that Loewe is discontinuing the classic Puzzle finally made me purchase it. So, I'm glad to have my medium tan Puzzle finally! BTW - isn't Loewe packaging just gorgeous? :hbeat:

IMG_5155.jpg

Since I also just got the (unplanned) Scarabeo Cabat, I'll be slowing for a while. But I still have a bit more BV and Loewe on the wish list. :graucho:

I've done it again...forgive me! This bag has been on my wish list F-O-R-E-V-E-R. Word of an impending price increase and the rumor that Loewe is discontinuing the classic Puzzle finally made me purchase it. So, I'm glad to have my medium tan Puzzle finally! BTW - isn't Loewe packaging just gorgeous? :hbeat:

View attachment 5790571

Since I also just got the (unplanned) Scarabeo Cabat, I'll be slowing for a while. But I still have a bit more BV and Loewe on the wish list. :graucho:
Ah, congrats! It's a classic for a reason.

• Love
Reactions: Evergreen602

View attachment 5790571

A beautiful classic :heart:
Love the packaging too!

• Love
Welp, allow me to admit my guilt. Another Puzzle.

IMG_5428.jpg

The classic style Puzzle in black is no longer available on the Loewe website, which caused me to rush to the Bergdorf Goodman site to panic buy with a 15% discount code, and 15% cash back from Rakuten. My only disappointment is it did not come with the Loewe dust bag, but considering the good deal, I'll see if I can find a Loewe dust bag elsewhere.

I *think* I'm done cheating (and buying) for a while. With Phoebe Philo's new line debuting soon, I fear for my wallet. Toteme is also tempting me with their bags. I'll try to be good. :lol:

View attachment 5833310

The classic style Puzzle in black is no longer available on the Loewe website, which caused me to rush to the Bergdorf Goodman site to panic buy with a 15% discount code, and 15% cash back from Rakuten. My only disappointment is it did not come with the Loewe dust bag, but considering the good deal, I'll see if I can find a Loewe dust bag elsewhere.

I *think* I'm done cheating (and buying) for a while. With Phoebe Philo's new line debuting soon, I fear for my wallet. Toteme is also tempting me with their bags. I'll try to be good. :lol:
Beautiful bag - the color really sets this off.

View attachment 5833310

Lol, if u love a style/color, and it might be discontinued, you HAVE TO BUY THE BAG!
This one is absolutely stunning, love the puzzle in black :heart:

• Love
Lol, if u love a style/color, and it might be discontinued, you HAVE TO BUY THE BAG!
This one is absolutely stunning, love the puzzle in black :heart:
It's no longer a "might". It has been discontinued. I think the only retailer with any left is Bergdorf Goodman, and maybe the Loewe outlets. I'm sure the tan Puzzles will disappear next. I got my black and tan just in time.

Thats like LV retiring the Speedy and BV when they retired the Veneta. Unbelievable :sad:
I totally agree. They still have the Puzzle line of bags, but the original, classic design has been discontinued in favor the the Puzzle Edge style. I like the Puzzle Edge okay, but strongly prefer the classic design. The classic looks more intricate, and the Puzzle Edge looks less labor intensive (judging by photos only).

It's a shame, because that classic design is one I could have owned in multiple colors and sizes, just as some do with Birkins, Kellys, and Classic Flaps. The medium is the most practical for me, so I now have all the colors I wanted in that size (three total). I also wouldn't mind a couple in the small size if I get the chance, but they will have to be preowned. Still searching for that woven Puzzle (and still regret not getting it when I had the chance - a true unicorn!).

Reactions: atlantique