Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

I had Bolides a long time ago. I started with a 31cm in black box and then added what was then called a 37cm in mou togo Potiron (it’s now called a 35). I rehomed them both but admittedly regard my 35/37 as a terrific bag.
Great combo. Considering adding a 31cm Bolide in black. Box leather is gorgeous, was recently drooling over a small Evelyne in oxblood box.

Reactions: jbags07
My new-to-me Marc Jacobs ‘09, Jumbo Waves Wrath in Dark Grey. Amazing condition, at an amazing price, from an amazing TPFer. :yahoo:

I think she makes a fabulous messenger bag!
:love:

The nylon crossbody strap I have from a computer bag matches perfectly, except for the plastic hardware, so just kindly ignore that! I promise I’ll upgrade it.

633C4BA3-06F5-4CF8-A59D-A2B0EEE27DFB.jpeg

I was hunting... and stopped at Nordstrom last night and found this beauty (on clearance, no less, but still not cheap!). I have discovered a new-to-me brand, Brunello Cucinelli; this is the Soft Touch Suede bag in New Ice. Flap, center slip pocket, back zippered area. Reminds me of a Celine Trio. With the monili (Italian for "jewel") it's a luxurious treat.

brunello cucinelli suede.jpg

I was hunting... and stopped at Nordstrom last night and found this beauty (on clearance, no less, but still not cheap!). I have discovered a new-to-me brand, Brunello Cucinelli; this is the Soft Touch Suede bag in New Ice. Flap, center slip pocket, back zippered area. Reminds me of a Celine Trio. With the monili (Italian for "jewel") it's a luxurious treat.

View attachment 5743295
Oh wow—it’s so pretty. Good find!