Conditioning glazed leather?

MoneyPennie

Sep 22, 2011
I am getting a tangerine MAB tomorrow and was wondering if you can put apple leather care on the glaze leather.

I am sorry I posted this in " how to care for your RM" but have not gotten a response. I am so excited I want to do right by her first thing !!

MoneyPennie said:
I am getting a tangerine MAB tomorrow and was wondering if you can put apple leather care on the glaze leather.

I am sorry I posted this in " how to care for your RM" but have not gotten a response. I am so excited I want to do right by her first thing !!

Is tangerine glazed? I probably wouldn't use the conditioner on a glaze leather in case it affects the glaze. But I might use a waterproof spray on it. It's probably not really necessary though.

I'm pretty sure Tangerine is not a glazed leather. The only glazed leathers that immediately come to my mind are glazed almond and glazed espresso. There are others like noir that may seem lightly glazed and such, and I have not ever put any sort of protection on these bags as they are already waterproof (because of the thick glazing).

It may have a slight glazing to it, but it's not what I would call a true glazed leather IMO. I have not personally owned it though... so I'm sure there are other people who could comment from owning it or there may be comments in others' reveal threads about this particular leather.

I have owned the old Tangerine and it is somewhat glazed, not like GA or GE though. I conditioned it w/ Apple Care and sprayed it w/ Apple Gaurde and it was fine.