Concord MAM is $550 on RM.com vs $595 on LB

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought some lady will be interested in this. RM.com is selling the MAM at $550 while Funkylala and LB are selling at $595.

RM.com does charge a heavier shipping though but I thought LB and FunyLaLa are usually selling at the same price as RM.:confused1:

2. LB jacks up the price on a few bags..

Edit to add: My Henri bag sells for $625 but LB it sells for $685..

3. Doesn't what they charge/not charge for shipping has something to do with it?

4. Shopbop.com has several Nikkis for $625, that are $600 at places like LB. Both have free shipping.

5. For Internation customers:

MAM @ RM.com for $550 + $95 shipping charge = $645

MAM @ LB for $585 + $25 shipping charge = $610

LB would still be the better deal.....

And for many other bags it probably works out the same....I would see retailers being the better deal compared to RM.com and there unexplainable shipping charges (also taking into the fact I will most likely be having to pay customs on these purchases as well, the $$ I save NOT buying at RM.com can go to that)